California Power Authority Taps SFPUC's Berry as New CFO
- Around the agencies. // National Journal;8/15/98, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p1927
Discusses issues concerning people at various administrative agencies in the United States. Volunteer work for Glenda L. Humiston, deputy undersecretary of Agriculture Department for natural resources and environment; Role of former undersecretary for natural resources and environment, Jim...
- NI policing boards attract recruits. McHugh, Joseph // Public Finance;10/25/2002, p17
Reports that around 1500 people have applied to join the district policing partnership boards that are being set up as part of the law and order reforms being introduced in Northern Ireland, as of October 31, 2002. Number of boards that will be set up; Views of Northern Ireland's Policing Board...
- People. // National Journal;8/22/98, Vol. 30 Issue 34/35, p1986
Presents information on several people in agencies in the United States. Retirement of television columnist John Carmody; Hiring of Peter Passell by the Milken Institute; Appointment of Bill Erwin as the communications director for the Alliance for Health Reform.
- New Leaders at RPI and AUI; Changes at NASA and NSF. Goodwin, Irwin // Physics Today;Feb99, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p55
Announces the appointment of some executives in science institutions and government agencies in the United States. Selection of Shirley Ann Jackson as president of the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute; Role of Riccardo Giacconi as president of Associated Universities Inc.; Naming of Edward J....
- Nominations Submitted to the Senate. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;3/12/2001, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p428
Presents the list of promotions and nominations of public officers from different administrative agencies in the United States as of March 12, 2001.
- Convention & Visitors Bureau elevates Mark White. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;5/27/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 49, p3
Reports on the selection of Mark H. White as vice president of convention sales and marketing for the Salt Lake Convention and Visitors Bureau in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Illinois Pauses On Consultant Search. Neel, Dan // Investment Management Weekly;8/18/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p2
Announces the postponement of the Office of the Illinois State Treasurer's search for external investment consultant services in favor of an internal consultant in 2003 in Illinois. Comments from Martin Noven, treasury deputy chief of staff at the office, on the search.
- New ConVis Exec Board Emphasizing Local Hotels. Lewis, Connie // San Diego Business Journal;6/28/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p3
Reports on the appointment by Joyce Gattas, incoming chairperson of the San Diego, California Convention & Visitors Bureau board, of nominated hoteliers to fill a majority of seats on the bureau's executive committee. Remarks from Gattas regarding the development; Prospect for the board to vote...
- Security body appoints Kitcatt for launch task. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);12/12/2002, p10
Reports on the appointment of Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw by Great Britain's Security Industry Authority (SIA). Reason for the appointment of Shaw; Responsibilities of SIA; Professions that SIA will cover.