News In Brief: Leading Indicators Fall 0.5% in Sept
- Implicit price deflators for gross domestic product. // Economic Indicators;Oct93, p2
Presents the implicit price deflators for gross domestic product in the United States as of August 3, 1994. Data gathered from the Bureau of Economic Analysis of the Department of Commerce; Personal consumption expenditures; Gross private domestic investment; Exports and imports of goods and...
- Producer prices down slightly in April. // Compensation & Working Conditions;May2002, pN.PAG
Reports on the decline in the Producer Price Index for Finished Goods in the U.S. in April 2002. Increase in the index for finished goods other than foods and energy; Percentage of the increase in the crude goods index.
- Producer prices edge upward in June. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Jul2002, pN.PAG
Reports on the increase in Producer Price Index for Finished Goods in June 2002 in the U.S. Produce price index performance in April and May 2002; Details on the statistics.
- Import prices decline in June. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Jul2002, pN.PAG
Reports on the decline of U.S. Price Index in June 2002. Reason for the decline; Price index for nonpetroleum imports.
- Producer Price Indexes--June 2002. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Jul2002, pN.PAG
Provides statistics on producer price indexes in June 2002 released by the U.S. Department of Labor. Price index for finished goods; Price index for intermediate goods; Output price indexes for mining, manufacturing and services industries.
- U.S. IMPORT AND EXPORT PRICE INDEXES--JUNE 2002. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Jul2002, pN.PAG
Presents import and export price indexes in the U.S. in June 2002. Petroleum import index; Agricultural price index.
- Municipal cost indexes. // American City & County;Jun95, Vol. 110 Issue 7, p86
Provides information on municipal cost indexes in the United States as of June 1995. Construction cost indexes; Consumer price index; Producer price index; Marketbasket.
- October EPI Stays Flat with 0.2% Growth. // Electrical Marketing;11/16/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 21, p4
The article reports on the Electrical Price Index (EPI) of the periodical "Electrical Marketing" which has remained flat at 142.7 in October 2012.
- Price Movements December 2000. Gabor, Monica; Kowal, Joseph // PPI Detailed Report;Dec2000, p1
Provides information on the Producer Price Index for Finished Goods in the United States as of December 2000. Tabular presentation of the changes in stage-processing price indexes and other adjustment; Graphical representation of the seasonal adjustment factors and relative importance; Price...