XILINX SYSTEM GENERATOR BASED MODELING AND SIMULATION OF SVPWM
- Algorithms, Schemes and Techniques of Space-Vector Modulation for Dual-Inverter Systems with Symmetrical Multilevel Phase Voltage. Oleschuk, Valentin; Grandi, Gabriele // International Review on Modelling & Simulations;Oct2012, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p1877
Basic schemes of synchronized space-vector-based pulsewidth modulation (PWM) have been applied for control of dual-inverter fed open-end winding motor drive supplied by two dc-sources with non-equal voltages. It has been shown, that algorithms of synchronized PWM provide continuous phase voltage...
- My E-mail Ate My Homework. Wong, Bill // Electronic Design;6/25/2009, Vol. 57 Issue 13, p15
The article evaluates the XtremeDSP Video Starter Kit Spartan-3A DSP Edition from Xilinx.
- Xilinx FPGA price cut tightens market entry. DeTar, Jim // Electronic News (10616624);2/21/94, Vol. 40 Issue 2002, p46
Reports on Xilinx price cut on field programmable gate array (FPGA) products. Reasons; Xilinx's marketing schemes; Views from Chuck Fox, Xilinx's vice president of product marketing and Ron Lipinski, Motorola's director of operations; Pricing.
- Xilinx discloses more price cuts on XC4000 FPGAs. // Electronic News (10616624);6/6/94, Vol. 40 Issue 2017, p70
Reports on the reduced prices of Xilinx's XC4000 family of field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs). New prices; Factors contributing to future discounts; Planned launch of a series of XC4000-4 speed grade parts with 15 percent performance improvement for family members.
- Xilinx eyes gate array market void. DeTar, Jim // Electronic News (10616624);11/28/94, Vol. 40 Issue 2042, p1
Focuses on the XC5000 field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) manufactured by Xilinx Incorporated. Features; User-programmable standards; Availability; Prices.
- Xilinx announces highest-capacity FPGA. Maxfield, Clive // EDN;1/5/2012, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p17
The article previews the Virtex-7 2000T field-programmable gate array (FPGA) from Xilinx.
- Pressure Tolerant Power Electronics: IGBT Gate Driver for Operation in High Pressure Hydrostatic Environment. Pittini, Riccardo; Hernes, Magnar; Lj�kels�y, Kjell // Journal of Energy & Power Engineering;Sep2012, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p1500
This paper presents results from an on-going research project on pressure tolerant power electronics at SINTEF Energy Research, Norway. The driving force for this research is to enable power electronic components to operate in pressurized dielectric environment. The intended application is the...
- Xilinx dropping into quarter-micron realm. Brown, Peter // Electronic News (10616624);10/27/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2191, p18
Presents the XC40125XV, an initial member of the planned family of quarter-micron field programmable gate array (FPGA) developed by Xilinx. Strategies employed on FPGA according to Dennis Segers, vice president of FPGA product development; Tool companies partnered by Xilinx to deliver the...
- Xilinx unveiling antifuse FPGA technology. DeTar, Jim // Electronic News (10616624);7/18/94, Vol. 40 Issue 2023, p8
Reports on Xilinx Inc.'s introduction of its MicroVia antifuse field programmable gate array (FPGA) technology. Combination of three-layer-metal (TLM) complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) process, metal-to-metal antifuse programming structure for antifuse and sea-of-gates (SOG)...