Harris County, Tex., Toll Road Agency To Sell $46M of Commercial Paper
- Texas toll road authority has plenty on its plate to consider. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;10/26/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30755, p1
Reports on the role that Harris County Toll Road Authority in Texas will play in resolving transportation problems. Possibility of toll road construction in Houston, Texas; Review of the contract of the authority for financial adviser.
- Study: Harris County, Tex., Could Reap $7 Billion by Leasing Toll Roads. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32228, p4
Reports on the claim of a study that the Harris County Toll Road Authority could earn more by leasing its toll road system to a private company in Texas. Projected net earnings from the lease of the toll road; Agreement of First Southwest Co., financial adviser of the county's local government,...
- Flash Flood of Projects. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/20/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32406, p1
The article reports that commissioners in Harris County, Texas have planned to meet to discuss financing for flash floods and options for the Harris County Toll Road Authority (HCTRA). Mike Talbott, flood control district director is planning to ask for $482.3 million of additional funding to...
- Harris Co., Tex., TRA Raised by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;04/25/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30877, p2
Reports on investment analyst Fitch IBCA Inc.'s upgrading of its rating of the Harris County, Texas, Toll Road Authority's senior lien revenue bonds. Value of the authority's outstanding unlimited tax and subordinate lien revenue bonds.
- Variable-Rate Refundings Ahead For Pair of Texas Toll Authorities. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/13/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33548, p3
The article reports that the North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) and the Harris County Toll Road Authority (HCTRA) are preparing variable-rate refunding of bonds that are estimated to amount to 200 million dollars.
- HOUSTON HIGHWAY FUNDING SET. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;2/10/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 5, p13
Reports that the Harris County, Texas Toll Road Authority will fund construction of a toll road under expansion project of Interstate Highway 10. Approval given by the Texas Transportation Commission to the authority for the expansion project; Amount of money to be given by the authority for...
- Friction to the rescue. // Roads & Bridges;Oct2009, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p66
The article presents a case study on the efforts of Harris County Toll Road Authority (HCTRA) to reduce the number of accidents on a stretch of the Sam Houston Beltway in Houston, Texas. HCTRA chose to put down permeable friction course (PFC) asphalt on the road, which reduces the amount of...
- New Mexico, Texas authorities get A3 ratings from Moody's. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/26/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30465, p6
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's rating on a pair of road-bond issuers in the Southwest. New Mexico Finance Authority's federal aid-backed bonds; Harris County, Texas Toll Road Authority's senior lien toll-revenue bonds.
- Harris County Toll Outlook Positive: Moody's. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/9/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34140, p1
The article focuses on the positive outlook given to the Harris County Toll Road Authority's Aa3 rating by the Moody's Investors Service Inc. as of July 2014. It mentions that the positive grading reflects on the Authority's strong traffic and revenue growth in a growing economy, increase in...