Sewer Dilemma Forces Arizona City to Ask Tough Question
- Simultaneous treatment of industrial wastewater and vent streams. Phillips, J.B.; Hindawi, M.A. // Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association;Sep97, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p961
Presents an experimental wastewater treatment system designed to comply with the standards set by the US Environmental Protection Agency. Simultaneous treatment of industrial wastewater and vent streams; Thin-film evaporation with heat input; Adiabatic thin-film evaporation into natural gas;...
- Wastewater treatment plant rises. // Journal of Business (10756124);9/23/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 20, pB9
The article reports on the construction of several components of the Spokane County Regional Water Facility in east Spokane, Washington in 2010.
- Burnet's discharge dilemma. Boisseau, Charles Ryan // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);11/4/2009, Vol. 137 Issue 44, p1A
The article focuses on various issues associated with the proposed construction of a new wastewater treatment in Burnet County, Texas.
- Bangkok plant will be a tall order. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/16/95, Vol. 235 Issue 16, p21
Reports that British engineers are designing a waste-water treatment plant that will serve up to 1 million people in Bangkok, Thailand. Use of a cyclical activated sludge system; Description of the plant; Staggered treatment cycles.
- Monterey water plans mix with sewer work. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;4/25/94, Vol. 232 Issue 17, p13
Reports on the implementation of a design-build-operate wastewater treatment program for Monterey, Mexico by BVI Corp. and the Chuo Kaihatsu Corp. of Japan. Integrated water and wastewater treatment program of the Mexican government; Elimination of the health problems caused by the introduction...
- Manama delays bidding on wastewater treatment plant. Martin, Matthew // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/8/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p15
The article reports on the move by Bahrain's Tender Board to postpone the deadline for bids on the Muharraq wastewater treatment plant.
- Firms express interest in wastewater plant. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/17/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 51, p12
The article informs that more than 50 responses have been received by the Finance Ministry of Bahrain to the call for expressions of interest to develop the Tubli sewage treatment plant.
- Consultants submit bids for wastewater plant advisory. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/14/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p12
The article informs that nine groups have submitted bids to the Partnerships Technical Bureau (PTB) of Kuwait to advise on a wastewater treatment plant at Umm al-Hayman.
- Kuwait invites firms for wastewater deal. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/27/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 17, p14
The article presents information on Kuwait's Public Works Ministry and Partnerships Technical Bureau's invitation for firms to qualify for the construction of a wastewater treatment plant as of April 27, 2012.