Municipal Bond Prices
- Municipals Remain Mostly Flat As Treasuries Post Modest Gains. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/22/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31557, p2
Reports on significant change price of municipal bonds in the U.S. bond market. Unexpected increase in housing permits; Factors contributing to the economy; Rating assigned to the bonds by various rating agencies.
- Yields Fall One to Two Basis Points; $854 Million in New Issues Priced. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;7/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31675, p2
Reports on the fall in municipal bond yields from one or two basis points in the U.S. while in the new issue market underwriters priced $854 million in major new issues as of July 11, 2003. Expected yield from revenue bonds in coming years; Repricing for institutions in the new-issue market by...
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p41
Presents information about prices of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of June 28, 2001. Municipal bond dealer-to-dealer brokers who will evaluate prices of bonds; Several categories of municipal bonds taken into consideration for price evaluation.
- Friday's Market: Prices Little Changed; New Issues Loom. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p2
Reports on no changes in municipal bonds prices due to market's focus on multi-billion dollar issues arising in the United States. Decline in home sales; Expected decline in consumer sentiment index.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p47
Highlights prices for municipal bonds in the U.S. Change in bid prices; Rating for the issued bonds; Yield for several issued bonds.
- Municipal Bond Index. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p47
Illustrates weekly municipal bond index as of October 29, 2001. maturity date for issued bonds; Par call date for the bonds; Converted price for the bonds.
- Long End Up One Point as Govies Take Off on End of 30-Year Bonds. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;11/1/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31256, p2
Reports on the rise in long-dated municipal bond prices in the U.S. as of October 2001. Rate of price increase; Influence of the elimination of 30-year bond sales on the increase; Comparative gain of 10-year municipal bond prices and 30-year bonds.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31256, p54
Presents a chart depicting the municipal bond prices in the U.S. as of October 2001.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31263, p39
Presents several charts pertaining to municipal bond prices in the U.S. as of November 12, 2001. Brokers who priced and evaluated the bonds.