Bond Buyer Indexes
- S&P Downgrades Ingleside, Tex., Three Notches to BB. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;8/16/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32446, p7
The article reports that Standard & Poor's 500 Index has downgraded Ingleside, Texas, three notches to the non-investment-grade status of BB from BBB due to a deteriorating financial condition. According to director James Breeding of Standard & Poor's, the downgrade is just the result of some...
- S&P: Polk Co., Iowa, Outlook to Positive. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32245, p2
Reports on the revision of Standard & Poor's Corp.'s ratings on Polk County, Iowa's outstanding general obligations (GO) bonds and GO capital loan notes. Purpose of the revision; Affirmation of the agency's AA-plus standard long-term and underlying rating on the bonds; Significance of the...
- Yuma County, Ariz., Schools Stable: S&P. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32245, p2
Reports that Standard & Poor's has revised to stable from negative to its outlook on the rating of Yuma County Union High School District No. 70 in Arizona. Reason for the revision; Implication of the ratings.
- Rating changes. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/24/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30259, p22
Presents a chart of the changes on the ratings of bonds in the United States as of October 24, 1997.
- Municipal Bond Prices . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p35
Presents charts providing information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding municipal bond prices as of February 5, 2002. Several heads for which bonds are issued.
- ARIZONA: Good News for Goodyear. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/29/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33240, p7
The article reports on the increases underlying general obligation rating received by the Goodyear Community Facilities Utility District No. 1 in Arizona from Standard & Poor's Corp. to A-minus from BBB which is based on consistently strong available fund balances and mostly built-out status.
- TEXAS: Crystal City ISD Cracks a Bit. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/29/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33240, p7
The article reports on the downgraded rating achieved by the Crystal City Independent School District in South Texas from Fitch Ratings Ltd. to BBB-plus from A-minus.
- TEXAS: Fitch Hikes Johnson County. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/29/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33240, p7
The article reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Ltd. to upgrade the general obligation rating of Johnson County in Texas to AA-minus from A-plus which has affected the outstanding bonds worth 10.4 million dollars and 12.3 million dollars of certificates of obligation.
- MASSACHUSETTS: MassPort Fuel Bonds Fall. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;3/1/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33273, p9
The article reports that credit rating agency Fitch Ratings has downgraded the special facilities revenue bonds rating of Massachusetts Port Authority from A-minus to BBB in Massachusetts.