Weekly Yields of 20-Bond GO Index and Treasury Securities
- U.S. Securities Prices . // Bond Buyer;10/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31252, p40
Presents statistics on stock price indexes of treasury bonds as of October 26, 2001 in the U.S. Price indexes of treasury bills as of October 25, 2001; Change in price indexes of treasury notes and bonds between October 20-25, 2001; Price indexes of treasury notes and bonds as of October 25, 2001.
- Yield Indexes Move Lower as Treasury Market Rallies. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;4/26/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31374, p33
Focuses on the impact of treasury market gains on the stock indexes of Bond Buyer's in the U.S. Role of underwriters in setting strong prices on major issue sales; Decline of the revenue bond index of Bond Buyer's; Benefits of spillover buying.
- Yields Trend Down, Lagging Treasury Losses. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/28/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 20, p9
The article reports on narrow trend of the "The Bond Buyers" weekly yield indexes which caused the fall of treasury market losses in the U.S.
- Most yields rise despite good inflation report. Fraust, Bart // American Banker;7/14/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 133, p20
Reports on the increase on most government securities yields on July 13, 1993 despite a government report showing the steepest drop in wholesale prices in two years. Thirty-year Treasury bond as exception; Drop in Dow Jones industrial average and the Standard & Poor's index; Rise in Nasdaq...
- Yield Indexes Head Down Again After Fed Rate Cut. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;11/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31262, p32
Reports that the stock indexes declined again during the second week of November, 2001 due to reduction in the lending rate by the U.S. Federal Open Market Committee. Impact of the September 11, 2001 attacks on the National Association of Purchasing Management's composite index; Drop in...
- Bonds attractive alternative to market ups and downs. // Caribbean Business;2/22/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p11
Reports that United States Treasury securities are attractive alternatives to stocks. Decline in stock indexes such as the Nasdaq, Dow Jones and Standard & Poor's; Types of bonds offered by the Treasury; Earnings prospects from the bonds.
- In Shortened Holiday Week, Yield Indexes Decline Amidst Light Trading. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;12/27/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31541, p6
Reports on the decline of the Bond Buyer yield indexes in the week starting from December 23, 2002. Low trading activity due to shortened holiday week; Concern of the stock market about escalation of hostilities with Iraq; Information about rise and fall of indexes of revenue bonds, general...
- Yield Indexes Rise After 'January Effect' Wears Off. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;1/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31311, p33
Reports on the rise in the U.S. Bond Buyer's yield indexes after a January effect rally had struck the market. Impacts of the January effect rally on investors; Effect of low index prices on treasury bonds.
- T-bond yields and equities: A nonlinear relationship. Kudyba, Stephan // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Nov99, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p62
Discusses the nonlinear relationship among stock indexes and Treasury markets. Macroeconomic factors affecting the markets; Impact of globalization, depressed commodity prices, low corporate borrowing costs and decreased uncertainty of future financing that comes with stable interest rates;...