Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;12/13/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31284, p35
Presents several charts containing information pertaining to short-term tax-exempt bond yields as of December 13, 2001. Data related to municipal bond market; Money market municipal index of the investment banking firm Lehman Brothers Inc.; Note index of the financial company First Albany Corp.
- Lehman Strikes Deal over Noncollection. // American Banker;11/15/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 175, p12
The author reports on an agreement that has been reached in which the financial services firm Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. will be allowed to collect money in relation to an interest rate swap agreement that they made with Deutsche Bank AG.
- The Windfall in Wisconsin. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/17/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31205, p1
Reports on several investment banking firms' interest in Wisconsin's tobacco securitization project. Total value of the tobacco bond offering; Approval by the Legislature; Selection of First Albany Inc. as financial adviser; Issuance of request for information proposals to investment bankers.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;1/29/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31313, p37
Presents United States securities prices. Treasury bills; Treasury notes and bonds; Lehman Brothers Inc. long treasury bond index.
- Lehman Sues Real Estate Developer for $83 Million in Swap Case. Safane, Jake // Global Custodian News;2013, p92
The article reports on the move by Lehman Brothers Holdings as of November 2013 to file an 83 million dollar lawsuit against LCOR Alexandria for alleged wrongful valuation from the termination of an interest rate swap. The move was made on behalf of Lehman Brothers Special Financing (LBSF). The...
- Model Validation and the Importance of Strategic Impact Testing. Jamesson, Michael // Bank Asset/Liability Management;Dec2011, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p5
The article reports on the move to apply Strategic Impact Testing in asset liability practice (ALM) in the U.S. It cites that the test of ALM is influenced on the collapse of Lehman Brothers Holding Inc. in 2008. It mentions that the primary problem is to separate the rate changes projected...
- Mortgage rates set to soar after Libor leaps. Jones, Lee // Money Marketing;9/25/2008, p5
The article reports on the increase of Libor rates after the collapse of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. and takeover of HBOS PLC in Great Britain. Three-month Libor rate rose by 0.3 per cent as well as two-year rates by 0.25 per cent in September 2008. It is speculated that fixed and tracker...
- Lehman Sees 0.75% Fed Cut Over 2 Months. // American Banker;3/18/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 52, p13
States that Lehman Brothers adopted an aggressive forecast for a United States Federal Reserve rate cut for April 2003. Reason that the economists expect the interest rate to be cut by half a percentage point; Conservative estimate of a rate cut forecast by other Wall Street firms; Impact of...
- Munis, govies finish unchanged; players await June inflation stats. Kralev, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;07/14/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30682, p2
Reports on developments concerning the municipal bond market in the United States as of July 14, 1999. Includes the unchanged status of the municipal securities rates; Lehman Brothers' effort to price and reprice Louisiana Office Facilities Corp.'s bonds; Trading status for the Massachusetts...