State and Local Government Series Rates
- General Obligation Bond Prices for January 18, 2002 . // Bond Buyer;1/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31308, p41
Presents general obligation bond prices for January 18, 2002 in the U.S. Intermediate yield on bonds; Long-term yield on bonds; Long-term prices of the bonds.
- Venezuela: Still Liking External Debt In The Near Term. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/24/2011, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p10
This article offers an outlook for the price of the Global 2027 bond issued by the Venezuelan government.
- State and Local Government Series Rates. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31285, p35
Presents data pertaining to rates of state and local government series bonds.
- Wednesday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;6/8/2016, p19
Statistics are given regarding the 10 year government securities including securities prices, municipal bond, and the MuniCenter list.
- Monday's Market: Muni Prices Close Sharply Lower; $90M El Paso Refundings Priced. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;12/18/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31287, p2
Presents information related to bond market in the U.S. as of December 17, 2001. Decrease in municipal bond prices; Factors responsible for decrease in bond prices; Economic conditions of the treasury market.
- Municipal Prices End Little Changed After FOMC Holds Steady on Rates. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/31/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31315, p2
Focuses on changes in municipal bond prices and treasury bond values in the U.S. as of January 30, 2002. Decline in government bond price with rise in gross domestic product; Impact of the decision to keep federal funds rate unchanged on market prices; Analysis of the market situation following...
- Drop in prices linked to rise in GM sales. Patterson, Dean // Bond Buyer;09/04/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30223, p2
Reports on the drop in Treasury security prices on September 3, 1997 in thin range-bond trading, finishing at a 6.95% yield. Bearish news for the market seen in secondary economic reports; Declines posted by bonds and notes; Mixed results of bills.
- Municipals Track Narrow Range In Quiet Post-Holiday Trading. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;05/30/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31149, p2
Focuses on bond prices in the United States as of May 2001. Rise of consumer confidence; Ranges of serial bonds yields offered to investors; Effect of economic uncertainty on treasury bonds.
- State and Local Government Series Rates. // Bond Buyer;11/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31273, p42
Presents data pertaining to the rates of state and local government bonds in the U.S. as of November 28, 2001. Prices of the bonds for the three months ended November 27, 2001; Rates of the bonds for the six months ended November 26, 2001; Source of the data.