High-Yield Focus: Buyers Flock to Arizona Hospital Over Illinois Senior- Living Deal
- Deal in Focus: Scottsdale Healthcare Aims to Stay on Top With $100M Issue. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;10/23/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31249, p34
Reports on the plans of Arizona-based Scottsdale Healthcare Corp. to sell $100 million of hospital revenue bonds. Underwriter and bond counsel of the negotiated deal; Significance of the bonds for Scottsdale Healthcare; Rating given to the bonds by rating agencies; Corporate profile of...
- ARIZONA: Scottsdale Health Sets Sale. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/6/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32872, p9
The article reports on the plan of Scottsdale Healthcare Corp. to use the $153 million sale of uninsured fixed-rate revenue bonds to refund variable- and auction-rate securities issued in 2006 and 2007 in Arizona. The proceeds of the bond will refund the Series 2006A and B and the Series 2007A...
- VARs Star In E.R. // CRN;8/11/2008, Issue 1271, p32
The article reports on the five-day session of two dozen value-added resellers (VARS) in Scottsdale Healthcare in Arizona. The event was organized by Avnet Technology Solutions Inc. The VARs saw and observed the actual application of technology solutions for healthcare providers. The technology...
- SIGNED & SEALED. // Materials Management in Health Care;Sep2009, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p9
The article offers several updates on the medical industry. Scottsdale Healthcare Corp. selected VHA Inc. for its supply-chain management services. Aurora Capital Group in Los Angeles, California consolidated with RecoverCare LLC in Randor, Pensyllvania and MedaStat USA LLC in Louisville,...
- MONEY TALK. WEBSTER, ANA // HealthLeaders Magazine;Oct2010, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p48
The article offers information on the stock performances of various hospitals and health care systems including Scottsdale (AZ) Healthcare, Ball Memorial Hospital in Muncie, Indianapolis and the Lakewood (OH) Hospital Association.
- Illinois Health System Readies $140M Refunding With Eye on Savings, Liquidity. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/26/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31521, p35
Reports that Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare in Elmhurst, Illinois will sell 140 million dollars of refunding bonds as of December 2002 in a restructuring of the system's outstanding debt that offers investors a stronger security. Expected date on which the deal would be priced; Underwriter for...
- Investors aren't sold on healthcare bonds. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;05/31/99, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p36
Reports on the status of healthcare bonds. Reason bond buyers have become tougher customers; Demands of mutual funds and other institutional investors in making healthcare bonds worth the risk; Definition of yield.
- Healthcare. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/29/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p34
Presents a graph and charts related to bond issues in the healthcare industry for January 2001. Graph of technology underwriting volume; Tabulation of volume issue by product; Equity and debt deals; Top new issues managers; Equity underwriting calendar.
- Moody's downgrades 4 New York hospitals. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;11/20/95, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p24
Presents the result of the review of healthcare bond rating in the New York State conducted by Moody's Investors Service. Weakness in hospital credit ratings; Lowering of the rating on Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, New York.