Calif. PUC Members Willing to Reconsider Rate Agreement
- Adaping to the new environment. Van Haste, Clara // Electrical World;Jan1998, Vol. 212 Issue 1, p16
Focuses on countries which are opening up their energy sectors, as it increases competition among economies and among lenders. Indepth look at Edison Mission Energy who in 1995 used corporate guarantees to persuade both banks and the capital markets to back its $1 billion purchase of the 2008-MW...
- Banker warms globally to coal. Wollensky, Jug A. // Modern Power Systems;Jan98, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p28
Presents information related to power. Projection of the dominance of the clean coal technology until year 2010; Measurement of temperature with a pressure gauge.
- Back to basics--Steam traps 101. Fischer, David W. // Plant Engineering;Jun97, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p82
Expresses concern over the colleges and universities who do not offer courses on the use of steam as a means of transferring energy. Expectation of most plant engineers; Information on steam traps; Details on the different types of traps.
- Thermal power units falter, supply crisis gets worse. // FRPT- Energy Snapshot;9/7/2015, p20
The article focuses on the acute power crisis in the state of Karnataka particularly in the cities of Bengaluru, Raichur, Ballari and Udupi.
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.
- Wisconsin's New Leaders Tap Market for $430M. Shields, Yvette // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p12
The articl reports on the plan of Wisconsin to sell its 20-year general oblication bonds for 430 million dollars to fund bricks-and-mortar capital projects in the first debt issuance of the new administration.
- Top 25 issuers in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p22A
Lists the top 25 bond issuers in California, as ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes California Housing Finance Agency; Anaheim Public Finance Authority; Los Angeles School District; State of California; Bond assignments; Principal amount;...
- Top 25 underwriters in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p28A
Lists the top 25 bond underwriters in California ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes BancAmerica Securities Inc.; Paine Webber Inc.; Merrill Lynch & Co.; Smith Barney Inc.; Number of public finance bankers; Retail sales personnel;...
- Chelsea, Mass., returns to the market. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;10/14/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30251, p6
Reports that the town of Chelsea, Massachusetts is planning to issue general obligation bonds on the third week of October 1997. Value of the bonds at stake; Comments from town officials.