- Intervisual Makes Tentative Deal for New Funds. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/26/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 48, p10
Announces the decision of Intervisual Books company to enter into a nonbinding letter of intent with a potential investor who will provide an unspecified amount of capital to the company. Terms of the deal; Increase in store sales of the company for the period that ended on September 30, 2001;...
- Intervisual Posts a Profit. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;9/2/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 35, p17
Reports on the net profits posted by Intervisual Books Inc. for the second quarter of 2002. Attributions to the performance; Comparison with results in the same period of 2001; Results of the company's self-publishing program, Piggy Toes Press.
- Losses down, sales up at Intervisual. // Publishers Weekly;5/24/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 21, p22
Reports on book company Intervisual Books Inc.'s financial performance for its first quarter ending March 31, 1999. Increase in revenues; Decrease in losses.
- Intervisual Sees Profitable 2001. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/28/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 22, p20
Outlines the expectation of Dan Reavis, executive vice president of Intervisual Books Inc., to be profitable for the second half of year 2001. Sales performance of the company for the first quarter of 2001.
- Intervisual expects Profits in 2002. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;6/3/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 22, p12
Reports that Larry Nusbaum, president of Intervisual Books Inc. is expecting to post an operating profit in 2002. Revenues and net loss posted by the firm for the first quarter ended March 31, 2002; Factors attributed to the publishing sales growth of the firm.
- Intervisual Shows Improvement. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/22/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 47, p16
Reports that Intervisual Books managed to come up with a profit for the third quarter ended September 1999. Earnings in the quarter as compared with the net loss; Unit to which Intervisual attributed the improved performance; Agreement signed by Intervisual with World Wrestling Federation.
- FINANCIAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;6/3/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p5
Reports the financial performance of firms in the book industry. Decrease in the net sales of Intervisual Books Inc.; Increase in the first quarter revenue of Hastings Entertainment Inc.; Growth in the store sales of books.
- Intervisual to Buy Distribution Co. // Publishers Weekly;2/15/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 7, p12
Reports that Intervisual Books Inc. has signed a letter of intent to acquire Fast Forward Marketing Incorporated. Information on Fast Forward; Significance of the merger agreement; Terms under the deal.
- Financial News. // Book Publishing Report;04/23/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p7
Reports on the financial performance of companies involved in the bookselling and book publishing industries in the United States, as of April 23, 2001. Rise in first-quarter revenues at McGraw-Hill Education; Increase in Courier Corp.'s company-wide net sales; Rise in Intervisual Books Inc.'s...