Recruiting Outlook: Creative HR for 2003
- How to attract and keep employees in a tight job market. Sabol // Business Journal (Central New York);1999 Supplement HR Guide, Vol. 13, p9
Provides ways to attract and keep employees in a tight job market. Strategies for recruitment; Role of learning in the success of the company; Advantages of a company practicing the principle of learning organizations; Consideration of the employees as investments; Treatment of employment as...
- RESEARCH INTO ACTION: STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESSFUL RECRUITMENT AND RETENTION. // Parks & Recreation;Apr2002, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p46
Presents employee recruitment and retention strategies for the parks and recreation profession. Importance of educating high school students about careers in parks, recreation and leisure studies; Significance of offering financial assistance; Reasons for establishing mentoring and sustainable...
- Flexible work setups edge into mainstream. Coolidge, Shelley Donald // Christian Science Monitor;1/18/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 38, p21
Focuses on recruitment and retention of employees with offerings of compressed workweeks, flexible start and stop times, job sharing, flexible work schedules, and telecommuting.
- Your best source for finding new employees may be right beside you. Frederick, Eric // American Laundry News (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Apr2002, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p4
Offers tips on recruitment and retention of employees. Information on how Employee Referral Program works; Reasons for the resignation of employees; Objective of an Employee Buddy System.
- Anything goes. // Fairfield County Business Journal;03/06/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p12
Cites the different methods being used by employers to find and keep good workers.
- Retaining Valued Employees. McNally, J. Stephen // Pennsylvania CPA Journal;Winter2001, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p24
Presents recommendations for employers on how to successfully retain valued employees. Importance of successful recruiting; Development of an early warning system that identifies employees at risk of leaving; Design of a top-notch compensation program; Retention of employees as a prerequisite...
- Talent attack. Birchfield, Damon // New Zealand Management;Apr2002, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p22
Presents strategies for organizations on hiring and retaining talented individuals. Information on the competitive advantage of hiring talented people; Details on the recruitment process; Tips for organizations on attracting talent. INSETS: START-UPS AND TALENT;THE TALENT MINDSET;HIERARCHY OF...
- SHIFT HAPPENS: Making the Most of Trends to Attract and Retain Talent. Keever, Sue // NACE Journal;Spring2003, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p15
Provides suggestions for recruiting and retaining employees during an economic downturn. Need to anticipate coming shifts in the workforce; Tips to leverage opportunities; Suggestions for strengthening university relations program.
- Pitfalls in Talent Acquisition in China. // China Business Review;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p29
Presents a table on the pitfalls in talent acquisition in China which include choices available to good talents.