Scripps Funds Media Diversity
- Pepsi gives $335K to Elliot Institute. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/23/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p70
Reports on Pepsi-Cola Co.'s financial donation to the Elliot Leadership Institute at Johnson & Wales University in Purchase, New York. Total financial commitment of the company to the institute.
- GRANTS | & awards. // Black Issues in Higher Education;1/13/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p38
Reports on financial support received by several U.S. universities and colleges from philanthropists and foundations as of January 2005. Arizona State University; Case Western Reserve University; Coppin State University.
- UPR launches multimedia endowment fundraising campaign. Hernández, Gina M. // Caribbean Business;4/3/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 13, p37
The article unveils University of Puerto Rico's (UPR) multimedia endowment fundraising campaign in Puerto Rico. It is a public service advertising campaign to create a philanthropy culture toward the university within the private sector. It is aimed in raising a total of $100 million until 2016...
- MISD Donation. // Malakoff News (TX);8/24/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 34, p1A
A photograph of John Spies, Malakoff Independent School District (MISD) superintendent, thanking Trustee Homer Ray Trimble for a $1,500 donation from ExxonMobile in Texas is presented.
- Toyota USA Foundation Announces Awards for Math, Science Teaching. Roach, Ronald // Black Issues in Higher Education;6/19/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p37
Reports on the grants awarded by the Toyota USA Foundation to several universities in the U.S. to support initiatives designed to enhance the teaching of K-12 math and science. Recipients of the awards; Significance of the grants to universities.
- UMass Projects Receive $1M in Funding. // BusinessWest;3/6/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p61
The article reports on the National Science Foundation CAREER program grants awarded to University of Massachusetts Amherst computer scientists Oliver Brock and Deepak Ganesan. Ganesan's project will include the design, prototyping, and evaluation of storage systems for sensory devices in...
- Announcing the Jeanneret Award. Hakel, Milton D. // TIP: The Industrial-Organizational Psychologist;Jul2012, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p134
The article announces the creation of the Jeanneret Award for Excellence in the Study of Individual or Group Assessment by the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP) Foundation. The 50,000 U.S. dollar endowment will be awarded in recognition of excellence and innovation in...
- ASM Foundation announces 2005 Student Chapter Grants recipients. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Apr2005, Vol. 163 Issue 4, p77
Lists the ASM Foundation 2005 Student Chapter Grants Recipients. South Dakota School of Mines and Technology; Michigan State University; Florida International University.
- Colleges embarking on capital campaigns for campus upgrades. Occhipinti, Christina // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/1/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p11
The article focuses on the capital campaigns of colleges to upgrade campus facilities in the U.S. The capital campaign of the Western State University which began in September 2002 has raised pledges and gifts of $4,139,923 million to be used for scholarships, athletics and academic support. On...