Deal in Focus: Indiana Schools Line Up for Unique Bonding Opportunity
- Indiana Bond Bank's $75 million issue to help schools. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;02/24/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30585, p26
Focuses on the Indiana Bond Bank's plan to issue common school fund advancement purchase funding bonds in March 1999. Purchase of outstanding loans made by the Indiana common school fund, which loans money at low interest rates to public school districts; Structure of the bonds; Insurance of...
- CORRECTION. // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/27/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p10
A correction to an article about Indiana Bond Bank is presented.
- Indiana Bond Bank Planning Record $920 Million Note Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/8/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31548, p1
Reports that the Indiana Bond Bank in Indiana plans to sell 920 million dollars of one-year notes as of January 2003. Reasons for the sale; Finance company that will manage the sale; Details of the bond deal.
- INDIANA: Bond Bank SRFs. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p39
Reports on the plan of Indiana Bond Bank to sell its state revolving loan fund bonds to replenish a fund that has experienced demands for loans from local municipalities. Year of maturity for bonds; Main purpose of the syndicate sale of bonds.
- Indiana Bond Bank Offers $20 Million in Tans as Program Continues to Grow. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31428, p4
Reports the marketing of tax anticipation notes by the Indiana Bond Bank. Purchase of tax warrants from the local entities; Participation of the local communities in the program; Utilization of the bond bank.
- Indiana bond bank readies its largest-ever note program deal at $375M. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;01/11/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30805, p28
Reports on Indiana Bond Bank's campaign to convince local municipalities of the advantages of joining the state's advance funding program. Negotiated sale of 375 million of advance funding program notes.
- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;1/16/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31305, p1
Presents news briefs pertaining to finance in the U.S. as of November 30, 2001. Status of municipal bond prices; Value of tax anticipation notes sold by the Indiana Bond Bank; Number of economically troubled committees designated as urban empowerment zones.
- Indiana Bond Bank's $472M Tan Deal Maintains Program's Growth. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/16/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31305, p30
Reports that the Indiana-based Indiana Bond Bank plans to sell $472 million of tax anticipation notes (Tan) in January 2002. Expectation of company officials regarding the reception of the sale; List of local entities participating in the Tan program; Purpose for which Indiana uses the proceeds...
- Indiana Bond Bank Set to Sell $300M of Notes for Localities. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/19/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33251, p29
The article reports on the plan of Indiana Bond Bank to price 300 million dollars of notes as part of its annual financing in helping to cover anticipated cash-flow shortfalls for local governments and school districts across Indiana.