Disclosure: NFMA, ABA Panel May Draft Model Indenture Language
- State and Local Finance: NFMA, ABA Seeking to Create Disclosure Task Force. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31316, p5
Reports on the hopes of the National Federation of Municipal Analysts (NFMA) to set up a joint task force with the American Bankers Association's corporate trust committee to talk about improving secondary market disclosures. Information required by NFMA; Benefits of mutual understanding...
- Bank loan Disclosure Guide Due. HEMMERDINGER, JONATHAN // Bond Buyer;12/4/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33823, p1
The article reports that a group of several associations of municipal bond market are planning to publish a paper that will give guidance to state and local governments on disclosing loans received directly from banks. It informs that the group is led by National Federation of Municipal Analysts...
- Disclosure: NFMA Issues Recommendations for Solid-Waste Financings. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31263, p5
Reports on the regulation made by the U.S.-based National Federation of Municipal Analysts (NFMA) which makes it mandatory for the issuers and borrowers involved in solid-waste financings to disclose external factors that could affect their solid-waste systems. Overview of essential disclosure...
- Sept. 11 Effects Prompt NFMA To Work on Aviation Disclosure. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/7/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31444, p1
Reports the development of disclosure recommendations for airport and airline financing by the National Federation of Municipal Analysts in the U.S. Impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack on the volatility of the sector; Increase in the use of financing techniques; Schedule of the...
- NFMA Issues Final Guidelines on Long-Term Care Disclosure. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/16/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31492, p5
Reports the request of the National Federation of Municipal Analysts for care providers to disclose financial and operating information on a quarterly basis in Washington. Classification of financial and operating information NFMA needed; Commentary of market participants on the recommendation;...
- NFMA Publishes Best Practices, But Has Anyone Noticed? Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;07/12/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30930, p7
Reports lack of interest among issuers of the land-secured bond deals to adopt the practices set by the National Federation of Municipal Analysts in the United States. Optimism for the positive impact of the policies; Ignorance of investors on the existence of the standards; Need for strict...
- Vallejo Takes Issue With NFMA's 'Apocalyptical' Bankruptcy Claims. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;9/30/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33392, p26
The article focuses on the failure of the National Federation of Municipal Analysts to back up apocalyptical predictions with any evidence in Vallejo, California's response to a brief that the organization filed in its bankruptcy case.
- NFMA names new chairman, other officers. // Bond Buyer;01/14/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30310, p30
Announces the election of Ray Kubiak and other officers of the National Federation of Municipal Analysts for 1998.
- NFMA Posts Guidelines For Hospitals. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;08/14/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30953, p1
Reports on the guidelines released by the National Federation of Municipal Analysts. Need for hospital officials to issue quarterly and annual financial reports to investors; Improvement of information flow in the municipal bond market.