OREGON: The Parks of Troutdale
- U.S. Treasury Savings Bond luncheon scheduled for March 25th. // Las Vegas Business Press;02/24/97, Vol. 14 Issue 8, The Business Voice p6
Announces the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce and the Area Chairman of the Savings Bond Drive to be held at the Palace Station Hotel Casino Las Vegas, Nevada on March 25, 1997.
- Minneapolis Issuing $113M for TIFs, Pension Obligations. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/25/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31664, p4
Minneapolis, Minnesota will competitively sell $113 million of general obligation bonds in a deal that includes four series to raise funds for two tax-increment districts and city infrastructure improvements as well as help cover a portion of the city's pension obligations. Maintaining its...
- Colorado Water Referendum Wins Support From Local Bond Dealers. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/3/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31711, p1
Reports on the support won by Save Colorado's Water, a group working to promote statewide bond referendum, from local bond dealers in Dallas, Texas. Funds raised by the group; Vote by Colorado Municipal Bond Dealers to support the passage of referendum to Save Colorado's 's Water; Details about...
- School spirit. Cleaver, Joanne // Crain's Chicago Business;02/16/98, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p15
Looks at how Reverend Donald Rowe, president of Saint Ignatius College Pres school, used bond issues to raise funds to build an additional two facilities to house, music rooms and physical education facilities. Why private schools are no longer using traditional methods to raise funds; Comments...
- Minneapolis Dealing. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/5/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32232, p32
Provides information on the general obligation bond sales of Minneapolis, Minnesota, to raise funds for capital projects and refund outstanding debt. Plan to sell fixed-rate new money; Citations of the city floating-rate exposure; Budget proposed by the city's mayor.
- FACTORS INFLUENCING MUNICIPAL BOND RATINGS: THE CASE OF PETERSBURG, VIRGINIA. East Jr., Joe R.; Eseonu, Maxwell O. // Virginia Social Science Journal;Winter2003, Vol. 38, p98
Bond rating is an important aspect of localities securing necessary funds for financing their various capital projects and re-occurring expenditures. As demonstrated in the case of Petersburg, it showed that bond rating agencies take into consideration demographic factors, size of tax base,...
- Busy in Vermont: Middlebury College to Follow State University With Bond Sale. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/24/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31394, p34
Reports on the marketing of serial and term bonds by Middlebury College in Vermont. Fund raising for a library and expanded dormitory; Tax-exempt in the public university system; Net-present-value savings on the refunding. INSET: New York EFC Plans $123 Million Refunding.
- KANSAS: Biomed Bonds. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;10/23/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31249, p35
Reports that Kansas State University has sought the help of state lawmakers to help finance the construction of a biomedical and life-science research building on its main campus in Manhattan. Rationale behind the rejection of original plan for fund raising; Proposal considered by the...
- SunCoke Markets $400M in HY for Spin-Out. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/11/2011, p12
The article reports that JPMorgan, Barclays, Citigroup and two other banks launched a roadshow on July 11, 2011 till July 20 to raise funds for a 400 million dollar bond deal that will allow SunCoke Energy to buy itself out from its parent company.