News In Brief: Treasury Announces Bill Auction Details
- Treasury 3-Years Go at 2.625% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31759, p2
Reports on the United States Department of the Treasury's auctioning of three-year notes.
- Treasury to Raise $15.270B New Cash. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;11/27/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31024, p2
Reports that the United States Department of the Treasury will raise 25.270 billion dollars of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day and 364-day discount bills. Sale of maturing securities.
- News In Brief: Treasury Strips Decrease in Jan. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p2
Reports that securities issued by the U.S. Treasury Department decreased in January 2002 to a total of $163.589. Program through which about $15.586 billion of Treasury securities were reconstituted; Securities that were held in stripped and unstripped form.
- Market Manipulation, Price Bubbles, and a Model of the U.S. Treasury Securities Auction Market. Chatterjea, Arkadev; Jarrow, Robert A. // Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis;Jun98, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p255
This paper models the U.S. Treasury securities auction market and demonstrates that market manipulation can occur in a rational equilibrium. It is a dynamic model with traders participating in a "when-issued" market, a Treasury auction, and a resale market. Manipulations occur when dealers in...
- Help for treasuries' buyers. // Treasury & Risk Management;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p15
Reports on the sale of securities by US Department of the Treasury.
- Today's Best Value? Hybrid ARMs. Hingston, Roy // America's Community Banker;Nov99, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p36
Provides information on the United States Treasury Department's indexed hybrid ARM securities. Definition of hybrid ARM security; Implication of hybrid ARM securities; Why are hybrid ARM securities cheap.
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/18/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31908, p2
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to raise new cash to refund the maturing securities.
- Weekly Yields of 20-Bond GO Index and Treasury Securities . // Bond Buyer;2/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31330, p45
Presents statistics on weekly yields of 20-bond government obligation index and securities issued by the U.S. Treasury Department as of February 22, 2001. Yield on 30-year treasury bonds; Basis point spread to bond; Basis point spread to note.
- U.S. Treasury securities. // Caribbean Business;3/4/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p60
Presents statistics of securities offered in Puerto Rico from the United States Department of the Treasury for the week of March 4, 1999.