- Upcoming parking lot deal marks third from St. Louis treasurer's office. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/15/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30748, p4
Reports on the financing of parking lot projects through bond deals in Saint Louis, Missouri. Details of the parking lots projects; Saint Louis' previous use of bonds for economic development projects; Structure of the bond deals.
- Jackson, Mich., Brownfields Agency Deal Makes History. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31356, p36
Reports that Jackson Brownfields Redevelopment Authority has sold its tax-increment financing bonds. Use of the proceeds from the bonds to pay for public parking lots; Plan to issue debt for redevelopment projects; Price of the bonds.
- Moody's Changes Cincinnatti's Outlook to Stable Ahead of $53M of GOs. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31870, p36
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has changed its financial outlook on the city of Cincinnati, Ohio. Plan of the city to issue tax-exempt and taxable general obligation bonds in April 2004; Ability of the city to rebuild its operating fund; Refunding of outstanding bond anticipation notes...
- New Agency for Taxables? Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;3/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32351, p37
The article reports on the request of Sacramento's treasurer asking the City Council to approve the formation of a private corporation that can issue taxable bonds. The Revitalization Organization projects include creating more parking spaces in the entire city. According to the Tom Friery,...
- Bond Sale for Harrisburg, Pa., Incinerator Delayed. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/4/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34022, p1
The article reports that the Lancaster County Solid Waste Management Authority in Pennsylvania has rescheduled a 130 million U.S. dollars bond sale to fund the purchase of an incinerator to December 9-10, 2013 from December 4-5, 2013 due to delay in finalizing a 260 million U.S. dollars lease of...
- San Diego Port Selling for First Time Since Airport Spin-Off. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;10/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31995`, p32
Reports on the bond issuance by the San Diego Unified Port District in California. Consideration of the city's management and disclosure difficulties in rendering bond rating by Moody's Investors Service and Standard and Poor's Corp.; Use of the proceeds in reimbursing the port for payments...
- Lots. Oso, Steve // Antioch Review;Winter93, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p6
Presents observations about the parking lots in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania during the 1950s. Description of the locality; Observations about the parking lots and parking system; Fascination with driving; Background on parking operations and companies.
- Monroe North Should Get Word Soon. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/11/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p9
No abstract available.
- North Monroe Businesses Happy With Parking Ramp. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;7/9/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 28, p7
Reports that the Monroe North Business Association of Grand Rapids, Michigan, are optimistic about plans to add a parking ramp in the district. Members' concern over parking cost; Results of a parking-needs survey taken in 2002 in the district.