- S&P Cuts GP's Credit Rating. // Official Board Markets;12/31/2005, Vol. 81 Issue 53, p9
This article reports on the decision taken by Standard & Poor's Corp.'s Ratings Services to lower its long-term corporate credit rating and senior unsecured debt ratings on Georgia-Pacific Corp. (GP). Standard & Poor's removed all ratings on GP from the CreditWatch, where they were placed on...
- New Jersey Qualified Bond Act Program Lowered to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;9/11/2014, p24
The article reports on A-minus rating given by Standard & Poor's Rating Services for bonds secured by New Jersey's Qualified Bond Act program which was removed from CreditWatch where they had been placed with negative implications on June 3, 2014.
- S&P warning fails to shake plans for next Eurobond. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/23/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 25, p22
Reports on the decision of the Lebanese government to push through with its planned international debt issue despite the United States credit ratings agency Standard & Poor's (S&P) to place the sovereign ratings on negative credit watch. Total debt to be issued at a fixed rate; Joint managers...
- Downgrade fails to hurt Santa Ana deal. Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;05/08/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30389, p40
Reports that Standard & Poor's downgraded the $8.1 million of refunding bonds the Santa Ana, California Financing Authority sold for the city's redevelopment agency. Slight impact of the downgrade on the bond's performance; Downgrade of one of the three series of bonds sold on May 6, 1998 for...
- Minnesota Orchestra Credit Stabilizes Post Lockout. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;12/23/2014, p37
The article reports on the stable outlook issued by Standard & Poor's Rating Services for the Minnesota Orchestral Association as of December 23, 2014.
- S&P rates Calif. transportation grant notes. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;10/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30741, p6
Reports on the rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to $32 million in notes that represent the first short-term issue to be backed solely by future federal, state, and local transportation grants in California.
- Standard & Poor's cuts debt ratings. // Modern Healthcare;4/15/96, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p56
Reports that Standard & Poor Corp. has lowered bond ratings of several companies.
- New Orleans Drainage SPUR Raised to A-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;10/15/2014, p19
The article reports on the A+ long-term rating underlying rating (SPUR) assigned by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on the special ad valorem tax-supported debt of the drainage system of New Orleans, Louisiana.
- MINNESOTA: Walker Art Center Upgraded. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/7/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32750, p9
The article reports on the ratings assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to the $23.7 million of outstanding bonds of Walker Art Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The bonds, sold by the city in 2001, was rated AA from AA-minus reflecting its consistently balanced operating performance, solid...
- CTA Pension Deal Rated. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/21/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32883, p9
The article reports on the rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to the pension deal of the Chicago Transit Authority in Chicago, Illinois. The authority received a AA-plus rating from the rating agency on its upcoming pension-related issue of $1.9 billion of sales and transfer tax revenue...