Institutional Investors Cash Out, But Yields Still Hover Below 1%
- Tax-Exempts See Net Outflow, Drop in Yields. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/5/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32190, p7
Reports on the decline of tax-exempt money market fund returns in the United States for the week ended August 1, 2005, according to iMoneyNet Inc. Gains during the two previous weeks; Net outflow of tax-exempt money market funds.
- Tax-Exempts See Small Inflow of $83 Million. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;6/20/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32904, p7
The article reports on the growth in the tax-exempt money market funds despite of the slowdown of inflows in the U.S. market in the second week of June 2008. A report from iMoneyNet.com shows that the weekly tax-exempt money market funds continuously moved upward, although the inflows are lower...
- Money Market Funds See $3.8B Outflow. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;6/27/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32908, p7
The article reports that tax-exempt money market fund end with $513.65 billion due to outflows of $3.81 billion in the U.S., according to the Money Fund Report, a service of iMoneyNet.com of Westborough, Massachusetts. The report said that the decline comes on the heels of last week's inflows of...
- Tax-Exempt Assets Drop for 2d Week in a Row. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32346, p7
The article reports on the decrease in tax exempt money market funds in the U.S. for the second straight week ending March 20, 2006, according to iMoneyNet Inc. It is suggested that the drop was caused by the outflow of 1.47 million dollars from institutional funds, while the retail funds took...
- Net Inflows Hit $202 Million for Week. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;2/27/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31830, p6
Reports on the findings by Massachusetts-based iMoneyNet Inc. on the net inflow of tax-exempt money market funds in the U.S. for the week ended February 23, 2004. Total assets in the funds; Total taxable fund assets; Taxable fund yields.
- Tax-Exempts Have Inflows of $439M. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;6/25/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31913, p6
Reports on the statement by iMoneyNet Inc. that tax-free money market funds in the United States had a net inflow of S438.9 million during the week ended June 21, 2004. Net inflow for retail investors and for institutional funds; Average yield.
- Tax-Exempt Yields Leap Past Taxables. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;1/2/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31792, p6
Focuses on the increase of tax-exempt money market funds' average annualized yield according to iMoneyNet Inc. Percentage of increase in annual yields; Level on the average taxable fund yield; Number of basis points increased for the average annualized tax-exempt fund yield.
- Tax-Free Assets Hit Record $355.9B. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32326, p6
The article reports on the rise of tax-exempt money market fund assets in the United States to 355.92 billion dollars after surging 4.7 billion dollars during the week that ended February 20, 2006 according to a report from iMoneyNet. The previous record of 352.09 billion dollars was set on...
- Tax-Free Outflows Slow to $4.56 Billion. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;2/6/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33057, p6
The article presents the findings of the Money Fund Report of the iMoneyNet.COM regarding the performance of tax-free money market funds in the U.S. as of the week ending February 2, 2009. The report states that tax-free money market fund outflows slowed to $4.56 billion for the week. It...