Chicago Fed NAI At Negative 1.21
- The Nat'l Financial Conditions. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;8/20/2015, pA02
The article reports on the unchanged rate of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago's National Financial Conditions Index during the week of August 14, 2015.
- News In Brief: Chicago Fed NAI Rises to -0.77. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p2
Reports on the increase of the Chicago Fed national activity index which is still consistent with an economic recession according to the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago as of February 5, 2002. Factors causing the economic recession; Overview on how the index is constructed.
- Chicago Fed Index Rises 0.4% in July to 106.3. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32950, p2
The article reports on the increase in the Chicago Fed Midwest Manufacturing Index in July 2008 in Illinois. According to the report from the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, the index has increased 0.4 percent to a seasonally adjusted level of 106.3. The industrial production index for...
- Chicago Fed Index Dips to Negative 0.91. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/23/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32800, p2
The article reports on the decrease of the Chicago Fed National Activity Index (CFNAI) for December 2007 in Illinois. The decrease was seen as negative 0.91, down from negative 0.29 in November of the same year. The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago revealed that the three-month moving average...
- July Chicago Fed Index Slips to Negative 0.12. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32452, p2
The article reports on the decline of the Chicago Federal National Activity Index to negative 0.12 in July 2006 from its positive 0.43 reading in June. A decline of positive 0.07 in July from positive 0.15 in June was also reflected on the three-month moving average or the CFNAI-MA3. According...
- Chicago Fed: Mfg Flat at 104.9 in June. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/27/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32680, p2
The article focuses on the data released by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago last July 26, 2007. The data reports that the Chicago Fed Midwest Manufacturing index flattened last June at 104.9 right after the May index was revised to an unchanged level from the originally reported 0.2 percent...
- IN BRIEF. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/19/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32385, p2
The article offers news briefs related to government finance, electronic commerce, and stock price indexes in the U.S. The Washington D.C. Treasury Department recently said it will pay down $7.020 billion at its weekly auction of 91-day and 183-day discount bills by selling $29 billion to refund...
- Chicago Fed Activity Index Narrows to -0.74. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33172, p2
The article reports that the Chicago Fed national activity index (CFNAI) for July 2009 was down to negative 0.74 from negative 1.82 figure in June 2009 in Chicago, Illinois, according to the report from the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. The report states that CFNAI-MA3 has improved to...
- Chicago Fed NAI Falls to 0.17. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;4/23/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31869, p2
Focuses on the decline of the Chicago Fed National Activity Index according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in Illinois.