FGIC Reports Strong Fourth Quarter, Increases Already Large Market Share
- FGIC Reports 42% Jump in Second-Quarter Net Income. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/27/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31458, p4
Reports the net income of Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. for the second quarter in the U.S. Percentage of the income increase; Debt rating of the company; Adjusted gross premiums of the company.
- FGIC Posts Slight Increase Amid Reports of Possible Sale. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;2/26/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31581, p6
Reports on an increase in net income of New York-based bond insurer Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. (FGIC), a subsidiary of General Electric Capital Corp. for the fiscal year 2002. Possible plans of GE Capital regarding the sale of FGIC; Financial statements of FGIC.
- FGIC Corp. Announces $62.4 Million In 2Q Net Income Despite Slowdown. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32438, p4
The article focuses on the net income growth posted in the second quarter of 2006 by FGIC Corp., parent holding firm of Financial Guaranty Insurance Co., despite the slowdown in municipal bond issuance. The company reported a net income of $62.4 million, an 11.2% increase over the same period in...
- ACA and FGIC Report First-Quarter Net Income Numbers. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31388, p33
No abstract available.
- Guarantor FGIC Marks Big Gains, But ACA Financial's Losses Continue. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p3
Reports on an increase in net income of bond insurer Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. (FGIC) and net loss for ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. during the third quarter of 2001 in the U.S. Percentage increase in net income registered by FGIC; Total amount in net premium written by FGIC for the...
- FGIC's Income Up 32%, While First-Quarter Production Falls. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/1/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32619, p37
The article reports on the increase of Financial Guaranty Insurance Co.'s net income despite the drop of its new business production in the first quarter of 2007. The company reported a net income of $73.4 million, which is a 32% increase from the $55.5 million net income of 2006. Financial...
- FGIC appoints Filippelli CFO. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;03/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30596, p31
Focuses on the appointment of Rick J. Filippelli to the position of Chief Financial Officer of the Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. Filippelli's responsibilities; His career history.
- EGIC Misses 'Restoration' Deadline, But Gets More Time. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;3/29/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33288, p28
The article reports that the Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. failed to realize its proposal to put its house into order to meet its deadline on March 25, 2010 but extended it to June 15, 2010 to reduce credit default swaps exposure in New York.
- FGIC Expects No Losses Related to Attack. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31229, p5
Reports the evaluation of the insured portfolio of Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. in New York, New York.