New York City Mayor Refutes Report of OTB-Backed Bonds
- `...give back raises...'. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);3/20/95, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p4
Opinion. Criticizes the salary increase obtained by Howard DeMartini, president of the Suffolk County Off-Track Betting Corp. (OTB); Increase over that of outgoing OTB president Frank Jones; Salaries of private-sector executives; Comparing revenues over a ten-year period.
- Post pattern to post time. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;11/14/94, Vol. 10 Issue 46, p38
Reports on the appointment of Allie Sherman as head of the Off-Track Betting Corporation.
- OTB delays shutdown, 1,300 layoffs. Gormley, Michael // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;4/10/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 86, pA2
The article reports on the suspension by New York City-based Off-Track Betting Corp. for a week the deadline to shutdown parlors and layoff workers in 2010.
- Koeppel leaving OTB. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;5/8/95, Vol. 11 Issue 19, p38
Reports on the indictment of landlord William Koeppel by a grand jury for breaking rent-gouging laws to raise money for Rudy Giuliani's two mayoral campaigns. Temporary step-down as director of New York City's Off-Track Betting Corp.
- OTB payoff. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;9/4/95, Vol. 11 Issue 36, p38
Reports that the New York City-based Off-Track Betting Corp. has approved salary increases for 39 of its top executives.
- OTB in the money. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;7/17/95, Vol. 11 Issue 29, p34
Reports on the financial performance of Off-Track Betting Corp. (OTB) for the fiscal year ended June 30, 1995. Factors contributing to OTB's profitability.
- Nassau OTB sets up shop in restaurant. Mancini, Rosamaria // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/29/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 36, p1A
Reports that the Nassau County Regional Off-Track Betting Corp. has signed a contract with Potters Pub to open the fist Long Island off-track betting branch in a restaurant. Investment of OTB in the Potters Pub branch; Approval of the contract between OTB and restaurant; Terms of the contract;...
- OFF-TRACK BERATING. // Crain's New York Business;4/26/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p8
The article focuses on the financial problems faced by New York City Off-Track Betting (OTB) Corp. and the need for legislative action to prevent it from bankruptcy.
- They've got the horse right there: OTB installs betting in eateries. Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;06/26/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p3
Highlights the program launched by New York City's OffTrack Betting Corp. to encourage restaurant operators to install and staff wagering facilities. Setting up of dedicated monitors on a restaurant's turf; Partnership agreements with Mary McGuires Sports Pub; O'Neill's Restaurant; Winners...