- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/26/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31801, p31
Presents news items related to developments in the bond market of U.S. states, as of March 26, 2003. Rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Chicago, Illinois revenue bonds; Criticism of O'Hare International Airport expansion plans by aviation consultants; Plans of Nebraska-based...
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/5/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31586, p35
Presents news items related to developments in the bond market of midwestern states of the U.S., as of March 5, 2003. Clearance given to the expansion plans of Illinois-based international airport by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration; Debt rating given to Iowa-based Mercy Medical Center...
- Miami-Dade's $600M Deal Leads Southern-Flavored Slate. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;5/12/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31633, p7
Following the Northeast bonanza as of May 2003, that centered around large New York issues, this week's primary bond market menu will take on a Southern flair, with a handful of sizable deals hailing from Florida, Georgia, and Louisiana that are expected to be snapped up by supply-starved...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31680, p31
Presents data on bond offerings by U.S. states as of July 17, 2003. Amount of bonds issued by California state; Issues of Oregon state.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32339, p19
The article presents the results of the competitive sales of bonds for various states in the U. S. including Connecticut, Florida, Maine, Michigan and Missouri.
- Reoffering Yields . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p34
Presents charts providing information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding reoffering yields as of February 5, 2002. Recent offerings of several U.S. states.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;1/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32042, p24
The article presents statistical information on bond issuances in the southwest region of the US like Arizona, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, etc. The information includes the expected date of selling of bonds, its amount, underwriter choice and approval status.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/12/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31655, p29
The article reports on developments related to bond markets as of June 12, 2003 in the Southeastern states of the United States. The Florida Acquisition and Restoration Council voted unanimously on June 6, 2003 to recommend that the state use proceeds from the Florida Forever bond program to buy...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;4/17/2015, p4
The article lists the results of competitive bond sales in the U.S. bond market for various states including states like Alabama, Kansas and Michigan.