- Time's up for Texas water board's team. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;10/28/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30509, p40
Reports that the Texas Water Development Board is seeking a new underwriting team. List of companies comprising the current underwriting team of the board; Responsibilities to be carried out by the agency's underwriting team; Outstanding amount of bonds currently managed by the resources authority.
- The Texas Water Development Board approves financial aid. // Underground Construction;Nov2012, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p8
The article reports that the Texas Water Development Board (TWDB) has approved financial assistance loan of 29,382,800 dollars.
- TWDB updates water website. // Texas Agriculture Magazine;5/16/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p4
The article reports on the release of an updated version of the interactive web site by the Texas Water Development based on the 2012 State Water Plan, as of May 2014.
- El NiÃ±o chances improve for summer, fall. Smith, Ron // Southwest Farm Press Exclusive Insight;6/17/2014, p1
The article discusses drought and weather condition provided by Texas Water Development Board.
- Less water, higher yields. STEIERT, JIM // Kansas Farmer (0022-8583);Nov2014, Vol. 152 Issue 11, pIE1
The article reports that the Texas Water Development Board (TWDB) has pledged to continue funding the 200-12 Reduced Irrigation Demonstration Project which focuses on issues related to agricultural irrigation.
- Financial aid approved for a multi-phase drainage project, water system upgrades. // Underground Construction;Jan2015, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p48
The article reports that the Texas Water Development Board (TWDB) has approved financial assistance in form of grant to Hidalgo County, Texas Drainage District Number one for a multi-phase drainage project and to Derby Ing. Utility for upgrading a local water system.
- Texas Water Board may see changes after upcoming deal. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;07/15/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30187, p32
Focuses on the Texas Water Development Board's plans to hit the market with its first general obligation issue of 1997. Sale of three series of bonds; Banc One Capital Corp.'s pricing of the negotiated deal; Combination of funds under the Water Development Fund II; Ratings expected from Fitch...
- Environmental Health-'Net. // Journal of Environmental Health;Sep2003, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p42
The article contains detailed information of various Web sites related to environmental topics. Information on a site offering academic resources, online articles, and bibliographies on anthrax, smallpox, plague, botulism, tularemia, and viral hemorrhagic fevers is provided. The Association of...
- Harris County to receive funds for water/wastewater system upgrades. // Underground Construction;Jul2010, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the approval of five million-dollar loan from the Texas Water Development Fund by the Texas Water Development Board (TWDB) to be used in improving the water and wastewater system in Harris County Water Control and Improvement District Number 21.