Lawyers See Sandoval County, N.M., Dropping Strips Cases
- Casebook. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Aug98, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p78
Provides information on a number of court cases around New Zealand relating to several issues. Reference to the matrimonial property lawsuit of Wood versus Wood filed in the High Court, New Plymouth; Details on the lawsuit surrounding tax deductions; Information on a lawsuit regarding...
- Retaliatory Lawsuits and Texas's Judicial Proceedings Privilege. Mangrum, Boyd // Review of Litigation;Summer2003, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p541
Discusses retaliatory lawsuits and Texas' judicial proceedings privilege. Definition of the term 'retaliatory lawsuit'; Nature and extent of judicial proceedings privilege; Parties protected by the privilege.
- The duty to take care. Edwards, K. Buckley // Accountancy;Sep72, Vol. 83 Issue 949, p87
Presents information about various lawsuits in the year 1972 in Great Britain. Discussion on various lawsuits between the companies and its stock holders; Details of the case involving I.G. Arenson, a shareholder in a company; Information about the proceedings in the case.
- circuit briefs. // Corporate Legal Times;Oct2003, Vol. 13 Issue 143, p50
Reports on two cases in the 5th Circuit in the U.S. as of October 2003. Chancery charges against State Supreme Court Justice Oliver Diaz Jr.; Settlement of class action against Firestone.
- ADA Violation Suits Swamp California Court System. Jackson, Liane // Corporate Legal Times;Oct2003, Vol. 13 Issue 143, p56
Focuses on lawsuits filed for violations of the Americans With Disabilities Act in the U.S. Violation of stringent state law standards.
- CIRCUIT ROUNDUP. Mack, Debbi // Corporate Legal Times;Oct2003, Vol. 13 Issue 143, p58
Discusses several actions and defenses in the U.S. as of October 2003. Disability suit against J.C. Penney; Breach of contract against Maya Angelou; Lawsuit filed by Saad Noah against America Online.
- Aspiring UNLV football player sues NCAA. Reed, Vita // Las Vegas Business Press;11/17/97, Vol. 14 Issue 46, p32
Presents several legal briefs in Las Vegas, Nevada. Tim Northington versus National Collegiate Athletic Association; Angie Doyle versus MGM Grand Hotel-Las Vegas Inc.; Circus and Eldorado Joint Venture versus Little Rock Legacy Hotel LLC.
- CAVEAT. // Reporter;Jun2002, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p14
Reports on caveats filed in the U.S. courts as of June 2002. Lessons from the lawsuit United States v. Divita; Reference to the lawsuit United States v. Hoston.
- GENERAL LAW. // Reporter;Jun2002, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p15
Discusses the issues related to general administrative law in the United States. Sources of finding key regulatory guidance; Provisions under Joint Ethics Regulation; Concerns regarding the responsibility of overseas commanders with regard to home schooling.