- A Reexamination of Inflation and Asset Returns. // American Business Review;Jun90, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p80
This study reexamined the Fama and Schwert (1977) investigation of asset returns and inflation from 1953 through 1971, and extended the results from 1970 through 1987. Although the source of the data did not match up precisely, the results of the two studies were generally comparable regarding...
- N.Y.C files facility papers with London Stock Exchange to ease global issuance. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/20/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30255, p28
No abstract available.
- King Country, Wash. to Sell $109M of Bans for Construction. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;9/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31718, p36
Reports on the plans of King County, Washington to sell $109 million of bond anticipation notes in two series. Assigned use of proceeds for number of ongoing capital improvement projects; Insurance ratings for the bond issues; Plans to issue more debt in next six to 12 months as of September...
- Southwest: Plain/Insured Go Yield Curves for Sept. 26, 2003. // Bond Buyer;9/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31730, p51
Presents a chart depicting the plain/insured general obligation as of September 2003 in the U.S.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, Nov. 20, 2000. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p2
Provides information pertaining to government securities in the United States as of November 20, 2000.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;01/16/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31057, p39
Presents market indicators concerning government bonds in the United States as of January 16, 2001. Inclusion of high and low prices; Thirty-Day Visible Supply, which reflects dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation; New-issue sales; Long-term bond sales.
- Election Results. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p25
Presents information on voter approval of bonds issued in various states of the U.S. as of February 7, 2002. Names of states; Issuers of bonds; Bonds' amounts.
- Weekly Yields of 20-Bond GO Index and Treasury Securities. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p37
Presents statistics related to weekly yields of 20-bond index and treasury securities in the U.S. as of March 8, 2002. Yields on 20-bond index for the previous week; Yields on 30-year treasury bond for the preceding year.
- Weekly Yields of 20-Bond GO Index and Treasury Securities. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31354, p44
Presents information about general obligation bond indices and treasury securities in the U.S. as of March 28, 2002.
- Value stocks: Give up or hold out? Burke, Jeanne // Bank Investment Consultant;Mar2000, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p46
Analyzes the value of the S and P 500 and Treasury bonds in the United States. Value analysis by PNC Advisors; Comparison between the ten-year Treasury yield and earnings yield of the S and P 500 in January 2000; Distortion of ratio and relative value between stocks and bonds; Recommendation of...