- Wyoming Governor Pushes Revenue Bonds for School, State Projects. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/13/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31324, p30
Focuses on recommendations made by Wyoming governor Jim Geringer regarding the use of revenue bonds for school and state capital projects. Development needs of schools; Reallocation of sales tax revenues.
- Local standards seen key in overhaul of system. Coles, Adrienne D. // Education Week;2/12/97, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p16
Reports on the need for reforming the educational system in Wyoming according to predictions by Governor Jim Geringer.
- Wyoming Gov. Urges Higher Taxes To Help Keep Schools Afloat. Coles, Adrienne D. // Education Week;02/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p20
Reports that Wyoming Governor Jim Geringer urged legislators to avoid dwelling solely on the mounting costs of education in the state. Forecast on the shortfall faced by Wyoming in 2002; Information on the plan that would broaden the education tax base; Geringer's frustration with the state's...
- Geringer promises to hold conference on education. Miller, Laura A. // Education Week;1/25/95, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p9
Reports on the promise of Governor Jim Geringer of Wyoming to convene a governor's conference on education.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Mendicino, Frank // Wyoming Business Report;Sep2015, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p30A
Several letters to the editor are presented one on the benefits of sale of Y Cross Ranch by University of Wyoming to the Colorado State University Foundation according former Governor Jim Geringer, and another on the response of the view of Geringer.
- Wyoming governor calls for prison bonds. Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;02/10/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30328, p3
Reports on the initiative of Wyoming Governor Jim Geringer to launch lease revenue bonds to finance the construction of a new state prison. Value of the released bonds; Legislation needed to approve the lease revenue.
- Putting out the Y Cross firestorm is key. Wilcox, Mark // Wyoming Business Report;Sep2015, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p30A
The article reports that the University of Wyoming has sold the Y Cross Ranch to the Colorado State University Foundation, so that the foundation can use the Ranch as a learning aid for agricultural students, and presents views of former Governor Jim Geringer on the same.
- Wyoming Governor Declares Plans For Using State's Budget Surplus. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;01/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31056, p6
Reports that Wyoming Governor Jim Geringer is planning to use the state's budget surplus to invest in economic development projects. Total value of the state's budget surplus; Intended purpose of Geringer for deciding to invest the budget surplus in economic development projects within the...
- Summit Explores Spatial Web Services. // GEOWorld;Aug2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p18
Reports on the outcome of the second in a series of Emerging Technology Summits sponsored by the Geospatial Information & Technology Association and the Open Geographic Information Systems Consortium in Vienna, Virginia in June 2003. Number of participants; Forum on spatial Web services;...