Credit Enhancement, Own Management on Tap at CharterMac
- Centerline Closes Tax Credit Funds. Hochstein, Marc // American Banker;6/19/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 117, p12
The article focuses on the decision of Centerline Capital Group, a unit of Centerline Holding Co., to close two of its low income tax credit funds that total $405 million. Centerline Financial LLC provided a credit default swap to the smaller of the two funds in order to set a minimum return for...
- A multifamily niche. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;03/19/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30602, p1
Features New York City-based Charter Municipal Mortgage Acceptance Co. Mortgage business of the company; Returns on investment offered by the company.
- CharterMac up in 2d quarter. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;08/19/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30708, p27
Reports on Charter Municipal Mortgage Acceptance Co.'s earnings for the three months ended June 30, 1999.
- MBIA grants $150M in credit to CharterMac subsidiary. Shaughnessy, Andy // National Real Estate Investor;Jun98, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p30
Cites the revolving credit facility guaranteed by MBIA Insurance Corp. of New York for a subsidiary of New York-based Charter Municipal Mortgage Acceptance Co.
- CharterMac Earnings Rise 31% in 2nd Qtr. // National Mortgage News;8/18/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p11
Reports on the increase in the net income of Charter Municipal Mortgage Acceptance Co. in New York.
- CharterMac Shares Offer Banks CRA Exam Credit. Bergquist, Erick // American Banker;9/25/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 184, p11
Discusses the suggestions made by Charter Municipal Mortgage Acceptances Co. to banks to meet their Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) investment budgets by the end of 2000. Marketing of shares of its convertible preferred stocks to banks as a way to meet CRA requirements and diversify...
- Charter Municipal Acquires Two Mortgage Revenue Bonds. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;10/12/98, Issue 322367, p18
Reports on Charter Municipal Mortgage Acceptance Co.'s acquisition of two tax-exempt mortgage revenue bonds. Value of the bonds; Remarks from Stuart Boesky, president and chief operating officer, on the total value of Charter's acquisitions in 1998.
- Planet Property. // Estates Gazette;3/13/2010, Issue 1010, p44
The article offers news briefs, including the appeal by New World Development managing director Henry Cheng Kar-shun to the Chinese government to resume the construction of Home Ownership Scheme flats, the negotiations between the Dubai World consortium and the representatives of its creditors...
- CharterMac's Earnings Rose 31% in 2Q. // American Banker;8/13/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 155, p12
Charter Municipal Mortgage Acceptance Co. said Tuesday that it earned $16.7 million in the second quarter, 31% more than it did in the same period last year. Earnings per share for the New York multifamily finance company, also known as CharterMac, climbed 23.3%, to 37 cents. Cash available for...