Delaware Governor, Tightening State's Belt, Promises a Balanced Budget
- Delaware's Minner: 2008 Will Be a Tight Budget Year. Stark, Joana // Bond Buyer;1/18/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32798, p4
The article reports on the warning of Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Miller regarding a tight budget year facing the state in 2008. Minner advises that the state should not start many new programs, but rather build up initiatives already begun. She suggests that the officials will continue to...
- Minner in for 2000 run. // State Government News;Apr99, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p8
Reports that Delaware Lieutenant Governor Ruth Ann Miller has announced plans to run for governor in 2000.
- House bootiful. // People;8/28/95, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p61
Reports on the acquisition of a clodhopper shoe house by retired data processor Ruth Miller. Price; House features; Location; Plans to convert the house into a tourist attraction.
- In Memory of Ruth Miller: A Vital Kinsmanship. Oberhaus, Dorothy Huff // Emily Dickinson International Society Bulletin;May/Jun2008, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p1
Presents an obituary for Ruth Miller, an author and a Fullbright Scholar in Russia and India.
- A Real-Life Nursery Rhyme. // Weekly Reader News - Edition 4;10/10/2003, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p7
Reports on the decision of house owner Ruth Miller to sell her shoe-shaped house in Pennsylvania. Reason of Ruth Miller for selling the house; Measurement of the shoe house; Historical background of the house.
- We lost our most gracious visionary. Tucker, Brian // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/09/96, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p10
Opinion. Reports on the death of businesswoman and civic leader Ruth Miller. Spearheading of the Tower City Center, a shopping mall in Cleveland, Ohio, for her family-owned company, Forest City Enterprises; Petition for governmental assistance; Other civic activities.
- Ruth Miller at Bowery. Grimes, Nancy // Art in America;Jun99, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p123
Evaluates artist Ruth Miller's exhibition of her paintings and drawings at Bowery. Mediums used; Focus of her work on human subjects, landscape and still-life; Aura of domesticity in her work.
- Kaye Bock Student Paper Award. // Berkeley Planning Journal;2013, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p220
The article announces that student Ruth Miller received the Kaye Bock Student Paper Award for her article "More Than 'Not Urban': Seeking a Quantifiable Definition of Rural.
- Bahamas sets up advisory committee for liberalization. // Latin America Telecom;Apr2014, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p4
The article announces the committee of advisers appointed by the Bahamian government from the public and private sector headed by former financial secretary Ruth Miller to provide guidance on liberalization of the telecommunications sector.