Philadelphia Fed Jan. Index Surges
- Philly Fed index up to 17.6. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;09/17/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30728, p2
Reports on Philadelphia Federal Reserve Bank's Business Activity Index on September 1999.
- Aug. Philadelphia Fed Index Rises to Positive 4.2. Siegel, Gary E. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/21/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 32, p12
The article reports on the increase of the general business conditions index in August 2009 in the U.S. according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia Report on Business. Economists predicted a fall for the said index according to the survey by the data collection company Thomson Reuters....
- Philadelphia Fed Index Falls to 5.7 in July from 15.2 in June. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;7/16/2015, p10
The article discusses about the report of Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia. As mentioned, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, general business conditions index dropped in the month of June as the manufacturing sector expanded slowly. Thomson Reuters index was predicted to 12.0 as per the...
- Solid Data An Upside Surprise. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;8/21/2015, pA01
7 The Philadelphia Fed's factory index rose 2.6 points to 8.3 in July, more than expected. Details â€” unfilled orders and employment â€” were firm and suggest manufacturing is gaining momentum. Manufacturers reported a sharp deterioration in the outlook for exports, perhaps reflecting...
- Philadelphia Fed Index Gains to Neg. 3.5 in Jan. from Neg 10.2 in Dec. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;1/22/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F351, p1
The region's manufacturing sector contracted in January, as the general business conditions index climbed to negative 3.5 from negative 10.2 in December, this month's Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia Report on Business indicates.
- Philadelphia Fed Index Slips to 7.6 in Nov. from 9.7 in Oct. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/18/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F392, p1
The region's manufacturing sector expanded in November, although the general business conditions index declined to 7.6 from 12.8 in October, this month's Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia Report on Business indicates.
- Wharton School Professor To Lead Philadelphia Fed. Garver, Rob // American Banker;6/30/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 126, p2
Reports on the appointment of Anthony M. Santomero as president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania. Career background; Job responsibilities; Plans for the bank.
- Real-Time Data. // Economic Trends (07482922);Dec2000, p4
Focuses on the establishment of real-time data set by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania. Effect of revisions on bank data; Comparison between revisions to consumption and revisions to output; Indications of the revised data for the 1974-75 recession.
- Philadelphia Fed Index Up in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;03/17/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30851, p2
Reports increase in the general business activity index of the Philadelphia Federal Reserve Bank in the United States in March 2000.