Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields
- An Update from the Yield Curve. Haubrich, Joseph G.; Meyer, Brent // Economic Trends (07482922);May2007, p11
The article focuses on the significance of a yield curve as a forecaster of economic growth. It notes that an inverted yield curve indicates a recession in about a year, and yield curve inversions have preceded each of the last six recessions. Very flat yield curves preceded the previous two,...
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Mixed. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;11/24/2015, p31
The article reports that the weekly average yield to maturity of The Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index in the U.S. decreased in November 2015.
- Muni Yields Fall 5 to 7 Basis Points; Nassau County Sells $504M Deal. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/15/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31636, p2
Municipal bond yields declined five to seven basis points on May 14, 2003, responding to a rallying Treasury market, while in the new-issue bond market underwriters have priced 504 million dollar of Nassau County, New York, Interim Finance Authority sales tax-secured bonds. Retail business has...
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields . // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p32
Presents municipal market data general obligation yields as of March 21, 2001.
- Reoffering Yields. // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p33
Presents bond market statistics on several reoffering yields as of March 21, 2001. Offerings in various parts of the United States.
- Municipal Market Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p34
Presents information on market yields of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of January 7, 2002.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p34
Presents information on market yields of municipal and general obligation bonds in the U.S. as of January 4, 2002.
- A Decade of Municipal Bond Finance. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p38
Presents information on municipal bonds finance in the U.S. from the year 1992 to 2001. Dollar volume of bonds for each year; Yields of bonds issued by different departments; Definition of purpose categories.
- Bond Conundrum. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/9/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 18, p1
The article reports on long-end bond yields which have remained tamed and have even headed to multi-year lows despite a pick-up in risky assets from stocks to carry trade currencies.