Disdier Shuffles Muni Deck at Dreyfus Corp
- Dreyfus to Launch High-Yield and Hybrid Muni Funds. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32178, p6
Reports on Dreyfus Corp.'s plan to launch a mutual fund that invests in high-yield municipal bonds and another that invests in both municipal bonds and value stocks. Creation of the alternative municipal bond funds in an attempt to need the demand for the sector as the baby boom generation nears...
- Dreyfus Shuffle in President Slot. // American Banker;5/1/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 83, p7
Reports the executive reorganization of Dreyfus Corp. in New York. Appointment of Michael G. Millard to the position of president; Promotion of Charles Cardona to the position of vice chairman; Immediate superior of Millard.
- Investment whiteout. MORGAN, JOHN // Employee Benefit News;Dec2008, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p50
The article considers the possibility that investors will gravitate toward index-based mutual funds amid financial crisis. Touting mutual funds as safe havens for tax-exempt income could be a great tactic for retirement plan providers after 2008, particularly as baby boomers look for ways to...
- Dreyfus Picks Disdier as New Fixed-Income Chief. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/2/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31172, p56
Reports on Dreyfus Corp.'s selection of Paul Disdier to succeed Richard Moynihan as director of tax-exempt securities.
- Offer additional retirement benefits. // Personnel Journal;Jan95, Vol. 74 Issue 1, New Product News p1
Features Dreyfus Group Retirement Plans, a company that offers retirement plan support services. Contact information.
- Dreyfus claws its way toward top of the pack. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;01/19/98, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p15
Presents information on the mutual fund firm Dreyfus Corporation and their rise from redemption losses between 1992 and 1996. Detailed information on the losses; Current status of the company; Comments from Christopher Condron, chief excutive, Dreyfus.
- Dreyfus prospectus 1st in SEC's simplified format. Garmhausen, Stephen // American Banker;6/25/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 120, p1
Focuses on Dreyfus Corporation's Large Company Value Fund prospectus which is clear, concise and understandable. How all additional fund prospectuses must resemble Dreyfus' by December 1, 1998; Information on Dreyfus' fund being the first to be issued under a simplifies format mandated by the...
- Dreyfus seeks little guy. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;9/09/96, Vol. 12 Issue 37, p26
Reports that Dreyfus Corp. plans to introduce a low-cost financial planning service for fund customers with little assets. Move signifying a shift in philosophy for the firm.
- Dreyfus going after depositors with guide to buying bond funds. Holliday, Kalen // American Banker;10/18/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 199, p12
Reveals that the mutual funds company Dreyfus Corp. is sending shareholders a booklet titled, `Bond Mutual Fund Basics--A Guide to Investing in Bond Mutual Funds.' Message that traditional savings accounts, money market accounts and short-term certificates of deposit may no longer be suitable...