Treasury Strips Decline in Oct
- Treasury 3-Years Go at 2.625% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31759, p2
Reports on the United States Department of the Treasury's auctioning of three-year notes.
- Treasury to Raise $15.270B New Cash. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;11/27/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31024, p2
Reports that the United States Department of the Treasury will raise 25.270 billion dollars of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day and 364-day discount bills. Sale of maturing securities.
- News In Brief: Treasury Strips Decrease in Jan. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p2
Reports that securities issued by the U.S. Treasury Department decreased in January 2002 to a total of $163.589. Program through which about $15.586 billion of Treasury securities were reconstituted; Securities that were held in stripped and unstripped form.
- Market Manipulation, Price Bubbles, and a Model of the U.S. Treasury Securities Auction Market. Chatterjea, Arkadev; Jarrow, Robert A. // Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis;Jun98, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p255
This paper models the U.S. Treasury securities auction market and demonstrates that market manipulation can occur in a rational equilibrium. It is a dynamic model with traders participating in a "when-issued" market, a Treasury auction, and a resale market. Manipulations occur when dealers in...
- Help for treasuries' buyers. // Treasury & Risk Management;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p15
Reports on the sale of securities by US Department of the Treasury.
- Today's Best Value? Hybrid ARMs. Hingston, Roy // America's Community Banker;Nov99, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p36
Provides information on the United States Treasury Department's indexed hybrid ARM securities. Definition of hybrid ARM security; Implication of hybrid ARM securities; Why are hybrid ARM securities cheap.
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/18/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31908, p2
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to raise new cash to refund the maturing securities.
- News In Brief: Treasury Announces Bill Auction Details. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31311, p2
Reports on the announcement made by the U.S. Treasury Department on the rise of cash at weekly auction and discount bills in Washington, to refund securities. Amount held by the Federal Reserve Bank of maturing bills in their own accounts.
- Weekly Yields of 20-Bond GO Index and Treasury Securities . // Bond Buyer;2/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31330, p45
Presents statistics on weekly yields of 20-bond government obligation index and securities issued by the U.S. Treasury Department as of February 22, 2001. Yield on 30-year treasury bonds; Basis point spread to bond; Basis point spread to note.
- U.S. Treasury securities. // Caribbean Business;3/4/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p60
Presents statistics of securities offered in Puerto Rico from the United States Department of the Treasury for the week of March 4, 1999.