MSRB Plan On Notices Sent to SEC
- SEC Approves MSRB Bondholder Communication Rules. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;3/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31347, p4
Focuses on the rule of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board concerning the communication between dealers and bondholders in the U.S. Revision approved by the Securities and Exchange Commission; Definition of official communication; Factors hindering the possibility to enhance the business...
- Amsterdam at Harborside Posts Restructuring Plan by `Mistakeâ€™. Smith, Kate // Bond Buyer;7/21/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34146, p1
The article on the restructuring plan of the continuing care retirement community Amsterdam at Harborside in Nassau County, New York posted by mistake at the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's Electronic Municipal Market Access (EMMA) website. It mentions that the community's plan include...
- MSRB Renews Call For Bank Loan Disclosure. Glazier, Kyle // Bondbuyer.com;1/29/2015, p8
The article presents a notice from the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) calling for transparency of undisclosed debt such as bank loans to avoid impairment of market pricing or threat to the rights of bondholders. Issues addressed in the notice are the potential of loans to...
- MSRB's Fee Proposal Unfair, Broker-Dealers Say. // Bond Buyer;8/31/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33575, p2
The article reports on the statement of the broker-dealers regarding the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) fee proposal in the U.S.
- MSRB Revises Its Draft Rule on College Savings Plan. HEMMERDINGER, JONATHAN // Bond Buyer;11/28/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33820, p3
The article informs that the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has revised its draft rule that would create a new rule G-45 for underwriters.
- MSRB to Start Muni FA Registration, Rulemaking on Oct. 1. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/16/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33384, p5
The article reports on the notice issued by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board regarding the start of registration and rulemaking activities in the U.S.
- MSRB issues revised instructions for meeting G-36 requirements. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;12/17/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30294, p7
Presents information on a manual containing revised instructions for filling forms and keeping records in connection with G-36, which was issues by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB). Information on the G-36; Comments from Christopher Taylor, executive director of the MSRB;...
- MSRB files rules changes on syndicate practices, FAs. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;12/26/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30299, p1
Presents information on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking board of Washington which filed a notice with the Securities and Exchange Commission announcing the next phrase of its transaction reporting program. Indepth look at the time set for the program.
- MSRB proposes G-36 changes for commercial paper issues. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;03/11/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30348, p1
Focuses on the proposed amendment to Rule G-36 filed by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board to clarify that underwriters of commercial paper issues can comply with the rule by filing only one official statement with the board. Benefits of the amendment to underwriters; US Securities and...