- SYRIAN-IRAQI TRADE. // Middle East Business Intelligence;10/20/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p3
Reports on the total amount of trade between Syria and Iraq from January to June 2002. Expected amount of trade until the end of 2002.
- Opportunities in Serbia and Montenegro. Posner, Martin // Credit Management;Jan2001, p20
Highlights opportunities for British exporters in view of the decision to restore diplomatic relations between Great Britain and Yugoslavia. Region's poor state of infrastructure and economy; Reconstruction needs in Serbia and Montenegro.
- Country Ratings. // Credit Management;Apr2002, p21
Presents a table depicting the investment grade risks of various countries. Information on the Coface ratings; Effects of the political and economic environments on investments; Statistics on the global payment default rate.
- Prospects for the Development of Russia's Economic Relations with States of the Commonwealth. Rybakov, O. // Problems of Economic Transition;Jan1995, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p31
Explores the development of Russia's economic relations with Former Soviet republics. System of economic interdependence and complementarity of Commonwealth members; Common language of interethnic contacts; Radical improvement in payment and credit relations between participating states.
- Russian Foreign Economic Policy. Sil'vestrov, S.; Filatov, V. // Problems of Economic Transition;Sep95, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p54
Focuses on the foreign economic policy of Russia. Changes in Russia's geopolitical situation and reference points in its foreign economic policy; Long- and medium-term objectives; Regional priorities; Russia's interaction with the Former Soviet republics.
- Russo-Cuban Relations. Batchikov, S. // Problems of Economic Transition;Sep95, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p77
Focuses on the economic ties between Russia and Cuba. Russia's interest in the purchase of nickel and cobalt products from Cuba; Factors that prevent Russia from realizing its economic interests in Cuba; Reduction in reciprocal trade.
- The Disintegration of the USSR and Paths of Formation of the New System of Russia's Economic Relations in the Post-Union Space. Chekurov, V. // Problems of Economic Transition;Nov95, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p78
Focuses on efforts of Russia in the formation of a system of economic relations with subjects of the former Union of Soviet Socialist Republics. Elimination of barriers to cooperation in the form of tariff and nontariff restrictions and nonpayments between economic agents; Basic scenarios of...
- The privilege of printing money. O'Brien, Richard // Whole Earth;Spring98, Issue 92, p44
Discusses the implications of the ongoing privatization and globalization on governments and their citizens. Shift to greater reliance on the private sector and on the markets to run economic activity; Collapse of barriers between countries; Key privileges of governments; National currencies'...
- Canada's Southern Exposure. McKenna, Peter // Hemisphere: A Magazine of the Americas;Fall98, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p26
Focuses on the trade and investment negotiations between Canada and Latin America. Support of Canadian government on the Free Trade of the Americas; Salience of Latin America in the conduct of Canadian foreign policy; Importance of the economic relationship between Canada and Latin America;...