WEST VIRGINIA: Issue Approved
- South of the border. McKay, Gretchen // Executive Report;May97, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p50
Reports that schools just over the West Virginia border draw thousands of students from western Pennsylvania. Programs being offered at West Virginia University (WVU); How WVU targets prospective students with an aggressive marketing campaign that includes everything from commercials on cable...
- West Virginia UNIVERSITY. Hilker, Brianna // Teen Ink;Mar2009, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p28
The article reviews West Virginia University in Morgantown, West Virginia.
- WVU, UC Say Pharmacist Shortage Is Being Addressed. Ross, Jim // State Journal (WV);2/4/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p16
The article reports on the viewpoint of West Virginia University and the University of Charleston on the shortage of pharmacists in West Virginia.
- WVU Receives $1.5 Million Gifts. // State Journal (WV);8/16/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p11
The article reports on the donations received by business and law schools at West Virginia University (WVU) for the creation of university's the supply chain management program and law school building expansion.
- Not your usual faculty show. Giannini, Claudia // Ceramics Monthly;Jun-Aug98, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p24
Reports that the Division of Art at West Virginia University (WVU) in Morgantown, collaborated with artist and ceramics coordinator Bob Anderson, to create unique artistic statements as part of the WVU 100th anniversary. Performance of the university in the world of academic ceramics; What...
- WVU Brainstorming Sessions Direct Future of Nanoscience. Kasey, Pam // State Journal (WV);2/11/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p7
The article offers information on the developments of nanoscience discussed during the brainstorming session on February 7, 2011 at the West Virginia University in West Virginia, hosted by WVNano Initiative with topics including sensors, fuel cells, and new materials.
- Sales Education at WVU Recognized for Second Year Running. KASEY, PAM // State Journal (WV);6/21/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p15
The article reports on the recognition of West Virginia University (WVU) in the list of the top schools for sales in North America of the Sales Education Annual Review in May 2013.
- WVU offering oil and gas lease program May 29. // Farm & Dairy;5/9/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 33, pB32
The article reports on the educational program, "Look Before You Lease: Oil and Gas Lease Considerations for Landowners," presented by the West Virginia University (WVU) Extension Service at the Community and Education Center at the Habitat for Humanity Restore in Charleston, West Virginia on...
- Donors Give $569 Million To WVU's 'State of Minds' Campaign. // State Journal (WV);10/26/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 42, p15
The article informs that the West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia collected 569 million U.S. dollars for its fundraising campaign entitled "A State of Minds."