SOUTH CAROLINA: That's Good Water
- Omaha MUD Sets Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/13/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32465, p31
The article reports on the preparation of the Omaha Metropolitan Utilities District to issue $100 million of tax-exempt fixed-rate revenue bonds. The move is in response to the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to upgrade its bond ratings. Proceeds from the bond sale will help fund a new...
- Heading Into Sale, Boca Raton, Fla., Receives Excellent Marks. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/27/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31169, p4
Reports on Boca Raton, Florida's sale of revenue improvement bonds to help build a water treatment plant. Ratings received by the bond deal from various agencies; State of the city's finances.
- Omaha's Metropolitan Utilities District Preps 1st Sale Since '72. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/12/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32297, p36
This article reports that in February 2006, the Metropolitan Utilities District of Omaha, Nebraska, is planning to introduce $100 million of tax-exempt fixed rate revenue bonds in the market in an online auction. The bonds are being sold for funding a new water treatment plant in the...
- Magna Water Co. seeking $18 million in bonds. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/18/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the proposal of Magna Water Co. to issue general obligation bonds to finance construction of water treatment facilities in Salt Lake County, Utah in October 2004. Allowable amount of arsenic in drinking water issued by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency; Technology to be used...
- Upward Bound. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p39
Reports on the upgrade of water and sewer bonds in Phoenix in Scottsdale, Arizona according to Standard & Poor's Corp.
- Austin Offers $235 Million to Expand Water Capacity. Williamson, Ricahrd // Bond Buyer;11/15/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33616, p8
The article focuses on the 235.4 million dollars of bonds to finance a new Texas water treatment plant in 2014 from Austin, Texas. It states that First Southwest Co. is the lead underwriter for the deal, together with Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Estrada Hijonosa & Co., and Goldman, Sachs &...
- With New Plant, Austin Readies $575M for Water Utility. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;6/25/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33934, p6
The article informs that Austin, Texas is planning to issue taxable and tax-exempt bonds of 575 million U.S. dollars to provide long-term financing and refund outstanding debt as a new water treatment plant is moving towards its completion. It mentions that the city's water utility deal is...
- Carroll Co. Water, Mo., Downgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;10/7/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34190, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it lowered its rating on Carroll County Public Water Supply District No. 1, Mo.'s water revenue-backed debt to A-minus from A.
- Shuweihat 2 project bond set for September launch. MARTIN, MATTHEW // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/3/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 31, p17
The article discusses how the Shuweihat 2 water and power plant in Abu Dhabi plans to issue a project bond in order to refinance as of August 2012. Topics include how proceeds from the bond are predicted to reduce project debts by $600 million and how Shuweihat is owned by several companies...