The Trading Floor
- Trade. // World Almanac for Kids;1996, p136
Focuses on trade in the United States, with information on exports and imports. Leading exports and imports in monetary value; America's leading trading partners; Reasons why Americans purchase products from other countries; Information on how countries can develop a trade deficit.
- Business trends--and their impact on education. Ireland, R. Duane; Ramsower, Reagan M. // Baylor Business Review;Spring1993, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p21
Presents an overview of trends in business among American companies. Global competition; Technological changes; Productivity enhancements.
- The revised Uniform Commercial Code changes unsecured creditors' rights in sales and secured... Brinkman, Daren R. // Business Credit;Sep98, Vol. 100 Issue 8, p34
Examines the revised Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) in the United States. Information on changes made to the UCC; Impact of the revised UCC on trade creditors; Examination of changes in the principles of secured transactions.
- Making Exporting a Part of Your Business Strategy. Shuman, John R. // Business Credit;Jun2000, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p47
Highlights opportunities in making exporting a part of a business strategy. Representation of sales for United States farms and small businesses; Employment in U.S. exporting firms; Introduction to a series of articles on the topic in 'Business Credit' magazine.
- International trade. // Economic Trends (07482922);Nov95, p17
Reports that the strong growth of United States (US) export in August, 1995, narrowed the trade deficit to $8.8 billion. Differences; Swings in exchange rates.
- International developments. // Economic Trends (07482922);May96, p18
Presents trends in American international trade as of May 1996. Narrowing of the gap between imports and exports; Lower inflation compared to the rest of the world; Change in the real terms of trade; Trade deficit as a reflection of a desire to borrow goods and services from the rest of the...
- U.S. international transactions. // Economic Indicators;Sep93, p36
Presents tables and graphs showing the national balance on goods, services and income derived from international transactions from 1981 to 1993. Merchandise exports and imports; Foreign assets in the United States; Receipts on assets abroad; Statistical discrepancy; Net reserve assets;...
- U.S. international transactions. // Economic Indicators;Nov93, p36
Shows credits and debits in millions of dollars from 1981 to the third quarter of 1993. Merchandise; Services; Investment income; Balance on goods, services and income; Balance on current account; Unilateral, transfers net; U. S. assets abroad; Foreign assets in the U.S.
- U.S. international transactions. // Economic Indicators;Dec93, p36
Presents statistics on United States international transactions from 1981 to the third quarter of 1993. Exports; Imports; Merchandise; Services; Investment income; Balance on current account.