News In Brief: Treasury 2-Years Go at 3.039% Yield
- Treasury Announces Bill Auction Details. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31470, p2
Reports the auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by the Treasury Department in Washington.
- Treasury 3-Year Notes Go at 0.644% High Yield. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/13/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34011, p1
The article offers information related to the auction of three-year notes general obligation (GO) bonds of the U.S. Treasury Department in November 2013.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Shields, Yvette; Newman, Emily; Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;1/22/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31557, p2
Presents several news briefs related to the U.S. bond market as of January 22, 2003. Selection of Warren Daniels in national public finance team of Chicago, Illinois-based Loop Capital Markets Inc.; Auction of a multibillion four-week discount bills by the Treasury Department; Decline in the...
- Treasury to Offer $30B of 91-Days, $30B of 182-Days. Siegel, Gary E. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/13/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 30, p10
The article reports on the move of the U.S. Department of Treasury to auction 30 billion dollars of 182-day discount bills and 30 billion dollars of 91-day bills in August 2010.
- Treasury Auctions Its 4-Week Bills. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31292, p2
Reports on auction of multibillion dollar four-week bills by the U.S. Treasury department. Sales price of the bills; Bid-to-cover ratio for the bills; Issue and maturity date for the bills.
- Treasury 2-Years Go at 3.059% Yield. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;2/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31334, p2
Reports on the auction of multibillion dollar of two-year notes at 3.059 per cent yield by the U.S. Treasury Department. Bid-to-cover ratio of the notes; Allotment of tenders for bidding at high, median and low yields.
- Treasury 3-Year Notes Go at 0.385% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33842, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned its three-year notes of 32 billion U.S. dollars at a 0.385 percent high yield in January 2013.
- Treasury Year Bills Go At 0.140% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33842, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned its 364-day bills of 25 billion U.S. dollars at a 0.140 percent high yield in January 2013.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 0.100% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;9/15/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33383, p22
The article reports on the 30 billion dollars of four-week bills auctioned by the Treasury Department at a 0.100% high and a price of 99.992222 in the U.S. in 2010.