News In Brief: Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.655% Yield
- Treasury-4 Weeks Go At 0.915% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31716, p2
Reports on the auction of $11 billion of four-week bills by the Treasury Department in Washington as of September 10, 2003.
- Treasury to Offer $12B of 10-Day Cash Bills Monday. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;6/1/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32641, p2
The article reports on the auction of a $12 billion of 10-day cash management bills by the Treasury Department in the U.S. on June 4, 2007.
- Treasury to Offer $30B Of 74-Day Bills. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;10/16/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32983, p25
The article reports on the auction of $30 billion of 74-day bills by the U.S. Treasury Department which are dated October 20, 2008 and are due on January 2, 2009.
- Treasury to Offer $30B Of 94-Day Bills. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;10/16/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32983, p25
The article reports on the auction of $30 billion of 94-day bills by the U.S. Treasury Department which are dated October 20, 2008 and are due on January 22, 2009.
- Planned volume of three-month T-bills sold, auction yields drop slightly. // Hungary A.M.;02/13/2013, p5
The article discusses an auction of three-month Treasury bills by Government Debt Management Agency, a public institution mandated to debt management and financing tasks in Hungary, held in Hungary, on May 22, 2013.
- ÃKK raises offer at three-month T-bill auction. // Hungary A.M.;01/30/2013, p5
The article reports that Hungarian Government Debt Management Agency (ÃKK) raised its offer at a three-month T-bill auction.
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31840, p2
Cites the plan of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to raise cash through its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills.
- The weighted average yield on Kenya's 91-day Treasury bills fell to 9.928%. // African Business News;9/6/2013, p38
The article reports that the weighted average yield on Kenya's 91-day Treasury bills fell to 9.928 percent at auction from 10.474 percent in the previous week.
- Hungarian 3-month T-bills yield, demand grows. // Hungary A.M.;6/19/2014, p4
The article reports that there was strong bidding for Hungarian three-month discount Treasury-bills at an auction held on June 18, 2014, according to Hungary's Government Debt Management Agency.