News In Brief: Conference Board: Economy Recovering
- There's hope for recovery. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/5/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 27, pP24
The article explains why there is hope for economic recovery in Nevada and discusses why the state has a much better economic prospect as compared to Michigan.
- Group of 3. Budowsky, Brent // Hill;3/31/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p23
No abstract available.
- Michigan will be back. Hill, David // Hill;6/3/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 63, p20
The article reports on Michigan's economic recovery.
- The Road to Recovery. // Caribbean Business;1/14/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p11
The article reports on the possible economic recovery in Puerto Rico.
- Small Thinks Big. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;01/14/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p24
Presents the views of Grand Rapids, Michigan-based business executives and economists on the city's economic outlook in 2002. Projections on full-economic recovery from Upjohn Institute's George Erickcek; Increased unemployment.
- Fisher Sees Low Rates And a Tepid Recovery. // Bond Buyer;3/4/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33276, p6
The article reports on the forecast of Richard Fisher, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, on the economic recovery of the U.S.
- Beige Book: Most Districts See Modest Improvement. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/4/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33276, p6
The article reports on the economic recovery of nine of the 12 Federal Reserve districts in the U.S.
- EDITOR'S DESK. MISKIN, DONNA // Treasury & Risk;Mar2010, p6
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Russ Banham about the financial recovery of Brazil and another by Richard Gamble on the importance of having a global vision and operations in treasury.
- RISK SUMMARY: BARBADOS. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Aug2011, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p2
This section offers news briefs on the political and economic risks and business environment in Barbados, including the bilateral talks initiated by Prime Minister Freundal Stuart during his visit to China, the argument of economist Charlie Skeete that Barbados should base its recovery...