- Futures Markets . // Bond Buyer;1/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31302, p34
Presents statistical details related to the U.S. futures markets as of January 11, 2002. Estimated number of trade contracts of the U.S. treasury bonds; Options on municipal futures.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;1/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31312, p42
Presents statistics for futures market in the U.S. for Friday January 25, 2002. Estimation for number of contracts traded in municipal bond market; Number of contracts traded in the U.S. treasury bonds on January 24; Details for options on municipal futures.
- Building blocks. Szala, Ginger // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;May2003, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p10
Comments on the campaign of the futures industry for the freedom to clear Treasury bonds in the U.S. Regulatory guidance on the exchanges of futures contracts; Significance on the alteration of the futures exchange system; Net revenues from clearing and transaction fees.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p34
Presents statistics on the futures market in the U.S. as of February 5, 2002. Number of contracts traded in municipal bonds on February 4, 2002; Estimation for number of contracts traded in treasury bonds; Open interest in treasury notes; Options on municipal futures in the market.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;4/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31356, p34
Presents a chart depicting the futures market in the U.S. Estimated number of contracts traded; U.S. treasury bonds; Options of municipal futures.
- The fate of the late, great eight. Simons // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Oct99, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p34
Discusses the Chicago Board of Trade's (CBOT) planned changes to the Treasury bond futures contract. Rationale for the move; Background on the product's success at CBOT; Impact of the introduction of bond options in 1988 on the bond futures contract; Expected effect of the 6% coupon;...
- Utah, Washington, Georgia Deals Lead $5.7 Billion Slate. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/24/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32841, p7
The article focuses on the $5.7 billion bonds from the Utah Transit Authority (UTA), Energy Northwest and Georgia State Road & Toll-way Authority. The bonds are expected to be priced in the new-issue market after the roughly $4.8 billion sold in the abbreviated three-and-a-half sessions in which...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/17/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30997, p29
Presents United States bond market statistics, published as of October 17, 2000. Market indicators; Government securities prices; Municipal bonds; Reoffering yields; Futures market.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;04/02/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31109, p51
Presents data on the bond market in the United States as of April 2, 2001. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Futures markets.