Houston City Council Tables Controversial $90 Million Pleasant Hill Vote
- Houston Housing Finance Corp. Approves Controversial Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p27
Reports on the decision of Houston Housing Finance Corp. to approve a housing bond issue of Pleasant Community Development Corp. Use of tax exempt proceeds of bonds by Pleasant Hill Community development; Dissatisfaction among board members of Houston Housing Finance.
- Housing Finance. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31322, p4
Reports on the approval of bond authorization by Texas-based bond committee for the Houston Housing Finance Corp. Company which has been authorized by the financial company; Controversy surrounding the issue; Allegations made against the mayor of the city in the controversy.
- Houston Housing Agency Readies $10 Million of Single-Family Bonds. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31362, p5
Reports on the plan of Houston Housing Corp. (HHC) to sell its single-family mortgage revenue bonds in Texas. Companies involved in the negotiation of the deal; Background on the operations of HHC; Support given by the Government National Mortgage Association to HHC.
- JetBlue to Tap Muni Market for $50 Million. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;3/14/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31593, p40
Reports on the approval of $50 million in tax-exempt bonds by New York City Industrial Development Agency in New York on March 11, 2003. Utilization of the proceeds.
- Census Data Gives Volume Cap a Lift. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p1
Reports on the expected increase in the amount of tax-exempt private-activity bonds that can be issued in the United States in 2001. Factors contributing to the increase; Approval of the increase in state-by-state private-activity bond volume cap; Population figures released by the U.S. Census...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;01/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31051, p36
Presents charts and graphs depicting trends in securities trading in the United States, as of January 4, 2001. Key securities market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Bond indexes.
- MARYLAND: Harford GOs. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p31
Reports on the schedule of Harford County, Maryland to sell multi-million dollars of tax-exempt general obligation refunding bonds on January 8, 2002. Plans for the utilization of the sale's proceeds; Credit ratings given to the issue by different rating agencies.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31300, p32
Presents information about U.S. short-term tax-exempt bond yields as of January 9, 2002. Data on several bond indices; Changes in bond yields from January 7, 2002 to January 9, 2002.
- District of Columbia: Recession Won't Affect Repayments Of Convention Center Bonds, Says CFO. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31308, p5
Reports that the repayment of $524.4 million of tax-exempt revenue bonds will not be affected by deteriorating economic conditions of Washington D.C. Reasons cited for worsening economy of the state; Utilization of the bonds' proceeds; Estimated decrease in dedicated taxes.