Tax software: Speed sells
- Tax time puts multimedia software to the test. Belsie, Laurent // Christian Science Monitor;2/7/95, Vol. 87 Issue 50, p13
Reports on the use of TurboTax software in tax evaluation. Details about the software.
- Tax driver. Goldberg, Cheryl J. // Entrepreneur;Dec1994, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p22
Discusses several tax preparation software. Intuit's TurboTax for Business; MECA's TaxCut; Parsons Technology's Personal Tax Edge; Benefits from using tax preparation software.
- A Clear Look at Tax Software. Anders, Susan B.; Fischer, Carol M. // CPA Journal;May2007, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p16
The article presents the result of the 2007 annual survey of New York State tax practitioners which indicates that respondents are generally satisfied with tax compliance and research software, although ratings declined moderately compared to prior years. These vendors' products represent 200 of...
- TAX IT. Meall, Lesley // Accountancy;Apr94, Vol. 113 Issue 1208, p73
Focuses on the use of taxation software packages by accountants in Great Britain. Benefits from use of information technology and computer-based tools; Experience of several companies with different software. INSETS: OVERSEAS AID;REFERENCE TOOLS;CONTACTS & SUPPLIERS.
- Intuit buys Taxbyte. // Accounting Technology;Jun99, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p12
Reports on Intuit's acquisition of Taxbyte Tax Software. Intuit's reason for acquiring Taxbyte; Decision of Taxbyte to get out of the tax software business.
- Tax Planning Draws a Crowd. Demery, Paul // Accounting Technology;Dec98, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p56
Talks about the entry of several computer software companies in the tax accounting software market dominated by BNA Software. Stand-alone system released by BNA; Names of the companies competing with BNA; Overview of several tax software.
- ATX. // Accounting Today;2008 Year in Review, p6
The article reviews several tax preparation softwares which include the ATX 1040, Max for Business and Total Tax and Accounting Office from ATX.
- Tax software test drive. // Consumer Reports Money Adviser;Mar2007, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p1
The article reviews two tax preparation-related software including TaxCut Premium Federal from H&R Block and TurboTax Deluxe Deduction Maximizer.
- Solutions Have Never Been Needed More. // Practical Accountant;May2009 Integrated Solutions, pSR10
The article offers information on the integrated software offered by CCH Small Firm Services for accountants in the U.S. It reveals that the company's ATX software can manage 10,000 tax forms issued by the govenment, while, TaxWise is used for preparing tax documents for commercial purposes. The...