Research moves to the Web
- The next generation of tax research. P.C. // Practical Accountant;Jan94, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p6
Reports on technological innovations concerning tax research. Computer software developments; Using a context-sensitive search; Elaboration on the concept of a knowbot.
- TAX BENEFITS OF PROFIT TAX OF ORGANIZATIONS: CURRENT QUESTIONS OF OPTIMIZATION. SAVINA, Ol'ga N.; ZHAZHIN, Maksim A. // Financial Analytics;aug2014, Issue 31, p37
The article points out that tax incentivisation is an effective tool of influence of the State on business, investment, innovation, labor force activity, development of science, technology and the social sphere. The more pressing issue is to perform the purpose of benefits and to provide these...
- Tax Research Comes in Many Flavors. DeFelice, Alexandra // Accounting Technology;Apr2009, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p23
The article provides information on the advantages of the tax research applications towards professional tax business in the U.S. The author states that the Intelliconnect platform of CCH enable users to perform domain searches with key words. Meanwhile, RIA Checkpoint provide users with their...
- METHODOLOGICAL FOUNDATIONS OF ANALYSIS OF TAX SPACE OF A FEDERAL DISTRICT. ROSHCHUPKINA, Violetta V. // Financial Analytics;oct2014, Issue 38, p24
Importance The directions of tax planning at a sub-federal level are in highest priority focused on modernization of a technological component on the basis of an innovative approach. The Russian Federation authorities do not pay due attention to the development of the mechanism of tax planning...
- Before `Dot Com' There Was `Dot Steam Engine'. Walker, Lewis J. // On Wall Street;Jun99, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p74
Reports on societies that became economic leaders because of entertaining innovation and risks. Details on the intolerance of Spain benefiting Italy; Effect of innovation and invention to the economy of Great Britain; Importance of education to convey knowledge.
- Sweden: Where innovation meets collaboration. Eriksson, Goran // Portable Design;Sep2003, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p12
Examines the international impact of Sweden on technological development and advancement. Popularity of the country as a hot spot for research and development, test marketing and operations; Investment of the Swedish industry and academia in programs to develop numerous science and research...
- Where are NH's Skilled Science and Technology Workers? // Business NH Magazine;Apr2010, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p11
The article focuses on the findings of the report entitled "New Hampshire in the Innovation Economy: A Plan to Increase Innovation and Technology-Based Economic Development in NH," by John Orcutt and Ross Gittell.
- Ambitious Camintonn retools, adds staff. // Orange County Business Journal;11/04/96, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p17
Presents various information on technological innovations in companies. Changes in Camintonn Corporation; Refocused mail order program of PNY Electronics Incorporated; Partnership of Toshiba America Meidical Systems Incorporated with the University of Maryland Medical Center.
- Pace yourself in the high-tech race. Collins, Clayton // Christian Science Monitor;1/16/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 35, p17
Presents the experiences of the author concerning the cycle of technological innovations.