- Where Do CPA Consultants Fit? // Accounting Technology;Sep2002, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p6
Examines the role of the user group representing certified public accountants and reselling firms, Information Technology Alliance in improving accounting practice. Impact of information technology developments on accounting practice; Role of user conferences in the software market.
- Annual survey due. // Accountancy;Sep2003, Vol. 132 Issue 1321, p77
Accountants in Great Britain will be able to check their experiences against other professionals when the ICAEW information technology faculty released the results of its 2003 survey, IT Usage in Accountancy Practices. In 2002, the survey uncovered startlingly high performance rates from some...
- Information technology. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Aug98, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p82
Provides information on the latest in information technology and computer applications for chartered accountants. Information on Xerox's Lisa personal computer; Introduction of the Internet tax Freedom Act into the United States Congress; Information on Solution 6, supplier of professional...
- Information technology. Isaac, Peter // Chartered Accountants Journal;Mar1999, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p80
Focuses on trends on information technology relevant to chartered accountants in New Zealand for March 1999. Includes strategies to boost information technology security; Role of information technology on the rapid change in the country's accounting organizations.
- Information technology. Isaac, Peter // Chartered Accountants Journal;Feb2000, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p82
Focuses on information technology and computer applications for Chartered Accountants in New Zealand. Supply chain as a prime commercial opportunity in the Internet era; Empowerment of Chartered Accountants to compete on the investment adviser front; Growth in custom building for electronic...
- Knowing "IT". Allen, Warren // Chartered Accountants Journal;Feb2001, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p11
Presents two sides of the argument on how much a Chartered Accountant (CA) should know about information technology. Changes in employer requirements for CA; Move of tertiary institutions to respond to the needs of the accounting profession; Introduction of Internet solutions to business...
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. Isaac, Peter // Chartered Accountants Journal;Feb2001, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p71
Explores developments in information technology and computer applications for Chartered Accountants in New Zealand. Putting up of firewalls to guard against liability; Homegrown opportunities in the niche sectors of information technology employment; Wireless application protocol; Web sites;...
- Information Technology. Isaac, Peter // Chartered Accountants Journal;Aug2001, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p82
Focuses on the use of information technology by chartered accountants in New Zealand. Value of outsourcing for large-size projects; Inadequacy of time-based valuation in application of knowledge management criteria; Involvement of brokers, wholesalers and retailers in the traditional...
- Where is your position in cyberspace? Price, J. Clarke // Ohio CPA Journal;Feb97, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p4
Opinion. Comments on the involvement of Ohio certified public accountants (CPA) in the information technology age. Percent of population using the Internet; Scarcity of CPAs using the technology; Computer system in the next millennium; Advantages of using the Internet.