Lock up your data
- ABI launches pension charges comparison tool. Selby, ToM // Money Marketing (Online Edition);8/15/2013, p22
The article offers brief information on an online tool by the Association of British Insurers to help employers compare different pension charge levels and analyse the impact fees have on workers' pension pots.
- Give us a break. Greenwood, John // Money Marketing;2/7/2008, p47
The article presents the author's views on the prospects of a proposal of tax relief for small and medium-sized business to offer health benefits set by the Association of British Insurers. The author states that he is surprised that it has taken so long for the positive benefits that health and...
- ABI demands tax breaks for small firms. Pow, Helen // Money Marketing;2/7/2008, p3
The article reports that the Association of British Insurers (ABI) is asking the Great Britain Department of Treasury to offer tax incentives to encourage small businesses in providing well-being and rehabilitation packages to employees. According to ABI protection committee chairman Nick...
- Insurers will not pay for Y2k losses. // European Power News;Feb98, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p25
Focuses on the warning issued by the Association of British Insurers (ABI) on its inability to meet the consequences of companies failing to modify systems in time for the year 2000 date conversion. Refusal of insurers to cover the date change problem; Information sheet published by ABI on the...
- News Headlines. // MarketWatch: Financial Services;Nov2011, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p19
The article offers news briefs related to financial services industry. Capital amounting 5 billion dollars will be given by KeyBank Corp. to small business owners over 2014. The Association of British Insurers (ABI) plans to introduce a compulsory code of practice for insurers, which will...
- ABI plans consumer website for protection. Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing (Online Edition);10/ 4/2012, p18
The article reports on the plan of the Association of British Insurers (ABI) to put up a website to furnish consumers vital information about protection. According to ABI assistant health and protection director Nick Kirwan, the website is an interesting idea formulated by its protection...
- ABI creates pension charges comparison tool. Selby, Tom // Money Marketing;8/15/2013, p3
The article reports on the launch by the Association of British Insurers (ABI) of an online tool on The Pensions Advisory Service web site designed to help employers compare different pension charge levels and analyze the impact fees have on workers' pension pots.
- XML used to detect fraud. Hadfield, Will // Computer Weekly;9/28/2004, p6
The article reports that insurance firms in Great Britain are being offered one of the first software packages to use XML messaging to aid fraud detection. The Association of British Insurers has estimated that 5% of all claims contain fraud. The Advances application will be used to identify...
- Bridging the gap. Surface, Richard // Money Marketing;7/18/2002, p49
Reports on the proposal made by the Association of British Insurers (ABI) on pensions and other savings products in Great Britain as of July 2002. Enumeration of the ABI proposals; Goal of the proposal; Requirements for making workplace saving a success according to the proposal.